Not open for further replies.
moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
They're too damn good!

I've been playing around with the recipe and found the one I like best:

(I don't measure anything, lol)

A bunch of cookie mix (for ON Protien users, about 5 scoops)
3 scoops chocolate protein
1 teaspoon cinamon
2 teaspoons Splenda
1 cup of milk, maybe a bit more...

Mix up, let sit in fridge for 10 minutes.

Pre Heat oven to 360, place small mound (about 1 tablespoon) on cookie sheet (I make 12 at a time) and cook for about 12 minutes.

They rise to be about half inch fat, they stay juicy, and they are so damn good.

You're gonna be the end of me, CROWLER!

:bow28:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
how do you keep them from sticking to the cookie sheet... cause thats my biggest problem.. tried nothing, tried PAm, and im half tempted to try crisco grease.. whats your suggestions.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I have a good, expensive cookie sheet. Factory coated with non stick surface. I don't put anything on it, they still slide off like butter. :)

In the microwave though, they'll stick to everything. The best thing I found was wax paper with a little butter on it :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
how do you keep them from sticking to the cookie sheet... cause thats my biggest problem.. tried nothing, tried PAm, and im half tempted to try crisco grease.. whats your suggestions.
a little whole wheat flour with pam works wonders if you don't have a good none stick pan.

I have been adding peanutbutter protien and flaxseed meal with a nonfat butter sup and some sucrolose with vinila extract. I think I need to add some backing powder to it though. still working on it. I keep running out of dough, between eating it and people taking it I can't keep it in the house!!!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter sounds good. I dont have PB protein, might try whipping in some real PB though... vanilla sounds good too :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn u guys are getting creative with this...I can't wait to get mine!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I made some last night with Nat PB and almond slivers, next time I'm going to do walnuts. The nuts add a whole other texture and I find these cookies to be superior (well...I like 'em better).

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Holy crap, 60 servings of 10g protein for $5?
This cant be true, 600g protein is 24 scoops of protein, and costs much more then 5 bucks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Frank, Welcome to AM and thank you for your post.

lol Yea that would be AWESOME> Maybe the cooks figured how to break the laws of physics :)

If it says it is 60 servings per pound that is a typo.

Where do you see 60 servings per pound so I can fix it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

Frank those are just place holders the label designer used. Infact I think all of the labels say 60 servings. Sorry about that. We have not had time to get those labels for the cookie mixed finished and printed yet. Rest assured before we do we will make sure the typos are all taken care of.

Thanks for pointing it out to us.

Frank you aren't THE Frank N. Roid by any chance are you? I am guessing no but you never know.

CROWLER

Frank N Steroid

Awards
lol

Frank those are just place holders the label designer used. Infact I think all of the labels say 60 servings. Sorry about that. We have not had time to get those labels for the cookie mixed finished and printed yet. Rest assured before we do we will make sure the typos are all taken care of.

Thanks for pointing it out to us.

Frank you aren't THE Frank N. Roid by any chance are you? I am guessing no but you never know.

CROWLER
Nope, sorry, I just like the book.

How many servings per pound then?
poop you really got my hopes up

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
knocking this out tomorrow!! thanks for the recipie!!

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Grr cookie monster madddddddd
how many servings

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I get about 12-15 normal size cookies. I need 5-10lb bags though, 1lb doesn't last long. (will that mail truck ever get here?)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they do but aren't using cookies for a primary protein source :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they do but aren't using cookies for a primary protein source :)
actually I have taken to mixing 3:3:1 of cookie mix, peanutbutter protein, and whole wheat pancake mix. add enough apple sause to make a batter and make cookie bars out of it. good stuff. hardly my primary but I certainly count it and use it for at work. ( you should see the looks I get)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hi Frank.

It SURE is nice having you on the board and so eager that you bump your own question 3 times in a few hours and make 30 posts on your first day. GREAT to have you here you eager beaver.

Perhaps next time instead of bumping your own posts 15 minutes after you make it you could just email me.

I KNOW you have my email address as you have emailed me with the same question repeatedly, which I replied to hours ago.

I will have to check again and make sure but I belive it is 150. It wont be until after the 4th of July holiday.

Again WELCOME to the board.

By any chance would we know you from any other boards?

CROWLER

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Yeah they're making me fatter.

Warning to others: don't eat a pound a day.

:icon_lol:

They're good crowler, you have a winner with this one :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frank, in the future take your concerns up with Crowler through pm/email instead of flooding posts with questions that have been answered.

Closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.