IGF1 DES questions

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is this one better due to it being faster absorbed. Is it more site specific? Why is thisbone preferred by some and not bybothers? Does this one give less chance of ingesting growth? Anyone knowledgeable in IGF DES?

Dk78

Awards
Is this one better due to it being faster absorbed. Is it more site specific? Why is thisbone preferred by some and not bybothers? Does this one give less chance of ingesting growth? Anyone knowledgeable in IGF DES?
After countless research bro I decided to research DES giving it's better for site growth and was hoping to bring up some lagging body parts.I have to say I'm not impressed I'm thinking it is way underdosed or completely fake so be carefull on what research site you buy from.To answer your question about intestine growth DES is better to avoid these side effects given it's short half life.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no real IGF-1 DES so far that we have seen and we are testing other company's as we speak. If you did not see my post of two company we tested please look for my post in this forum.

Dk78

Awards
There is no real IGF-1 DES so far that we have seen and we are testing other company's as we speak. If you did not see my post of two company we tested please look for my post in this forum.
I just read, very interesting that explains why my DES is garbage.I am confused in the fact that many people are raving about DES on other forums this is the only reason I decided to research it myself.I ordered from one of the most popular research sites and was administering 50 mcg bilaterally preworkout 3 days on 1 day off protocol and not responding what so ever. At first I thought it was underdosed and well given most research companies are getting their stuff from china this may be expected. I upped the dosage to 80 mcg and nothing minimal pump nothing out of the ordinary.So thank you for your post I won't research DES again.How about the lr3 is it up to standard?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if look on the lab results posted it came back bad too so i don't this point

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Great info, was considering des up until this