IGF, MGF, GHRP-6, HEXARELIN (you're advice, espcially Grunt76)

S

scarmenprout

Banned
Awards
Hi there,

I would like your advice and espcially the wise Grunt76 (the peptides master !).

I'm 21 and 155lbs; I want some boost on my GH release.

I saw that Hexarelin and GHRP-6 are synergetic, but, please read bellow for my "protocol problem"

I consider IGF LR3 and MGF (PEG MGF or not, that's the question, you're advice). But I'm so confused about dosage and timing.

Please help: For exemple, If I want to growth my chest and biceps, when is it better to train them. When and how many must I inject my LR3 IGf, and my PEG MGF, and let's say I only have rMGF, in this case, when and how many would I take ?

My question : please help me build my "cycle" : with time and dosage of injection of all those product and when must I train biceps and chest (and is it possible to grow much than 2 muscles group ?)

Also, I thought hear that MGF and IGF shut my own HGH release, is it real ? So, must I use GHRP longer than MGF/IGF to help my body product is own HGH again ?

THANKS !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish with all of this?

You might also want to check out/ re-read grunt76's post on IGF-LR3.

S

scarmenprout

Banned
Awards
I read IGF grunt post, but there only the timing and dosage of IGF (40mcg EOD or E3D) but I'm in a "particular" case with all of those product.

I want some recomposition, and muscle growth (espcially on one I'll inject). If I can add 6-7lbs muscle and drop a little of fat, it will be good.

Also the skin, hair, sleep improvement is a really appreciate side

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man there is SOOO much research to do on this crap and honestly, there isn't even one correct answer to any of your questions. It sucks to say it but this is really one place everyone can disagree...

Grunt is a good place to start so is gavin kane if you can find his articles.

S

scarmenprout

Banned
Awards
yes I know, there are many different opinion and recommandation, and they also quickly change with time and experience !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are misinterpretting the effects of these peptides. If you're injecting them expecting to get massive, I think you're going to be quite disappointed.

These induce hyperplasia, which is not the same as hypertrophy. It will enhance the potential for hypertrophy, but (and I don't mean to come off mean) I would think you have plenty of potential for hypertrophy at 155lbs.

S

scarmenprout

Banned
Awards
yes I know, I'll create new cell (hyperplasia) but MGF is an hypertrophic peptide.

And is it a 150lbs be a "better" hypertrophy responder ?

I know that steroid are the best for hypertrophy, but don't want htpa shutdown,hair loss and acne

but the thing is, hyperplasia is great to do before any hypertrophic cycle, right ? (because all of those new cell will grow)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man there is SOOO much research to do on this crap and honestly, there isn't even one correct answer to any of your questions. It sucks to say it but this is really one place everyone can disagree...
:goodpost: true!!! i have used all of these peptides and studied the hell out of them...yet there is sooo much conflicting info on peptides it's just retarded. I think ghrp,and hex are way overrated personally.Unless you plan on staying on them for over a year dont even bother!!