IGF-2 vs. injectable lr3-IGF-1

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just seeing if anyone has any experience with both and how they compare? thanks :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
there is no vs

u cant compare these type of products to injectable hormones in the body

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Correct.... the names make it a bit misleading.

IGF-2 is strictly herbal. However, it is the shiznit. Loves me some IGF-2.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct.... the names make it a bit misleading.

IGF-2 is strictly herbal. However, it is the shiznit. Loves me some IGF-2.
IGF-2 (the supplement)- quality lean mass gains, better sleep, good for pct, higher gh and test levels

IGF-1 (injectible)- quality lean mass gains, good pct, higher IGF-1 levels, lethargy and inconsistent blood sugar levels

Not a big fan of IGF-1 personally- even 40 mcgs a day made me feel WEIRD- I have never been able to do it for more than a full week before I can no longer tolerate the lethargy :(

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, just making sure. I had a feeling that was the deal.

Thanks guys. :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, just making sure. I had a feeling that was the deal.

Thanks guys. :)
Drugs are drugs- supplements are supplements- I am trying to make supplements with "drug-like" effects, with little or no sides, while only using herbal/amino acid derivative-type products and formulations :)

Is it possible? I guess our products will have to make that decision for everyone ;)

Blurring the distinction between the two is my ultimate goal from a results standpoint, but not from a "harmful predicate" standpoint :head:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok cool.

Yeah i definitely think that your product has some great potential, but as you said, its just a matter of getting people to make the distinction between the 2 and learn that they are completely different.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Drugs are drugs- supplements are supplements- I am trying to make supplements with "drug-like" effects, with little or no sides, while only using herbal/amino acid derivative-type products and formulations :)Is it possible? I guess our products will have to make that decision for everyone ;)

Blurring the distinction between the two is my ultimate goal from a results standpoint, but not from a "harmful predicate" standpoint :head:
THAT HE DOES VERY VERY WELL!!!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to a day when AAS are obsolete and one can use healthier herbals. Many will scofff at that remark but with all of these improved extraction techniques I think it will be possible...at least for those of us who have moderate lbm goals in mind. If you want to be a 300+lb freak then you will likely have to be a slave to the roid.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yes I am starting to think this myself!!!
HAHA ITS NO JOKE!!! D doesnt Procrastinate he INNOVATES!!!! He is possible the hardest working man i have ever meet and deff the most Inventive Ingenious guy i have had the pleasure of working/hanging out with!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA ITS NO JOKE!!! D doesnt Procrastinate he INNOVATES!!!! He is possible the hardest working man i have ever meet and deff the most Inventive Ingenious guy i have had the pleasure of working/hanging out with!
You guys make it all possible!!! Special thanks to all the testers (especially Bio) on this newest one- I am extremely impressed with the results on the new anabolic!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch Heath!! You're not so bad yourself!! :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IGF injectible, from a reliable source, is a peptide that promotes LBM gains. Supplements, well, you decide after reading the label and realizing its mostly Guarana and caffiene to give you a jolt and nothing else- almost all "supplements" are a waste of time and money. AAS and Peptides are real.
igf-2 is not caffeine. It is a gh secretion/test boosting supplement. Everyone knows how well AAS work and no one is challenging that, so i'm not sure why you are posting this completely irrelevant post here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 29