IGF-2 Drowsiness

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
Long time lurker... just curious if anyone else has experienced soul crushing fatigue while on IGF2? Background: 4 weeks into DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta Elite... felt wonderful. Added in IGF-2 and by beginning of week 3 on the product, i am now feeling like a slug. Training is done early AM for me (5am) and I can now barely make it through... and my energy levels through the day are terrible.
Recovery in between workouts seems great, especially recovery time from sprint days.

I have no other explanation to the sudden fatigue other than the addition of IGF-2. Is this a totally abnormal response? FYI dosing schedule is 4 pills 1-2 hrs before sleep, and 4 upon waking. Since my training is early am, i just always use that dosing schedule.

PS - would HGHUP maybe be a better option for me if I am experiencing sensitivity to the rhodiola possibly?
Thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't be from igf2. What's your calorie intake like?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps not enough carbs with the Anabeta Elite + IGF2? AB can make me pretty tired if I don't eat enough..I get hypoglycemic. IGF2 usually wires me up.

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
recomp @ 3000 cal workout days, 2500 cal rest days
carbs always between 250-400 g depending on what i do that day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long time lurker... just curious if anyone else has experienced soul crushing fatigue while on IGF2? Background: 4 weeks into DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta Elite... felt wonderful. Added in IGF-2 and by beginning of week 3 on the product, i am now feeling like a slug. Training is done early AM for me (5am) and I can now barely make it through... and my energy levels through the day are terrible.
Recovery in between workouts seems great, especially recovery time from sprint days.

I have no other explanation to the sudden fatigue other than the addition of IGF-2. Is this a totally abnormal response? FYI dosing schedule is 4 pills 1-2 hrs before sleep, and 4 upon waking. Since my training is early am, i just always use that dosing schedule.

PS - would HGHUP maybe be a better option for me if I am experiencing sensitivity to the rhodiola possibly?
Thanks
IGF 2 is my favorite product on the market. I have taken it numerous times and I have never experienced this nor have i seen/heard of anybody experience this.

just a thought here but you may feel tired because of low estrogen. Take out the Erase Pro for a few days and see if it improves.

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
gotcha. im going to back off things one at a time and see what happens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, so you ARE going to experience SOME lethargy when you first start using it. If you start out at FULL dosage, then this can definitely be noticeable. Which is why I always recommend using HALF-dose for the FIRST week of usage - that way your body can "adapt" to it.

Aside from that, if you're not eating enough after taking AnaBeta Elite, then you can have an "insulin crash".

PS. HGHup is also a natural Growth Hormone booster. Effects are slightly different than that of IGF-2, especially since it has Huperzine-A in it. You should not be "sensitive" to Rhodiola. Notes that IGF-2 has slight nutrient repartitioning effects as well due to some ingredients.

~Rosie~