IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Is this goodfor first time users? I know, bad terminology on my part. Also, does it make you sleep heavily? I posted on this somewhere else earlier, but I only need/get 4-6 hours of sleep a night, due to my 5 month old son, and pretty much have to be able to wake up and take care of him. Beyond these two questions, sounds like something I'm gonna have to try.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this goodfor first time users? I know, bad terminology on my part. Also, does it make you sleep heavily? I posted on this somewhere else earlier, but I only need/get 4-6 hours of sleep a night, due to my 5 month old son, and pretty much have to be able to wake up and take care of him. Beyond these two questions, sounds like something I'm gonna have to try.
IGF-2 is fine if you are considering using a natural Growth Hormone booster for the first time. It was my first one ever (and the only one that works with my body of all I have tried since then)...It can increase lethargy if you start out at full dosage in some. That said, it definitely helps deepen sleep and improve sleep quality - did for me anyways, as well as eliminated any DOMS completely. I highly recommend IGF-2 - it was my first favourite supplement ever and is still third #1 equal.

~Rosie~

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
IGF-2 is fine if you are considering using a natural Growth Hormone booster for the first time. It was my first one ever (and the only one that works with my body of all I have tried since then)...It can increase lethargy if you start out at full dosage in some. That said, it definitely helps deepen sleep and improve sleep quality - did for me anyways, as well as eliminated any DOMS completely. I highly recommend IGF-2 - it was my first favourite supplement ever and is still third #1 equal.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie! will be ordering some in soon, or at least after the elbow bursitis will let me start heavy lifting again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! will be ordering some in soon, or at least after the elbow bursitis will let me start heavy lifting again.
No worries :) If you've got bursitis, maybe consider getting some OsteoSport to go with it (if you're not already using something for it) - it helps great for all joint issues.

~Rosie~

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
No worries :) If you've got bursitis, maybe consider getting some OsteoSport to go with it (if you're not already using something for it) - it helps great for all joint issues.

~Rosie~
Looking at osteo sport, but I would rather fix what caused it in the first place, like poor form or somethig Im doing on a daily basis. Long term bursitis can lead to an infected bursa- Peyton Manning, anyone? -and that ***t no one needs. Might try the sample pack tho. Gonna order the IGF-2, love that its a discounted price right now :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at osteo sport, but I would rather fix what caused it in the first place, like poor form or somethig Im doing on a daily basis. Long term bursitis can lead to an infected bursa- Peyton Manning, anyone? -and that ***t no one needs. Might try the sample pack tho. Gonna order the IGF-2, love that its a discounted price right now :)
Definitely deal with the root cause of the issue - that should be #1. Just suggesting what can help in the healing (if needed).

~Rosie~

dsohei

Awards
is it better to run igf2 & hghup together for 8 weeks? what would be good to combine with either for enhanced GH and quality of life?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it better to run igf2 & hghup together for 8 weeks? what would be good to combine with either for enhanced GH and quality of life?
There is NO need to use TWO natural Growth Hormone boosters together - choose one or the other, whichever is best suited for your GOALS AND NEEDS.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use them both and LOVE IT! But either of then used solo is good enough

Desh

Awards
Just my 2 bottles of IGF-2 and I have half a bottle of lipotropin-PM left, can I stack the two will they make me groggy upon waking up? My Plan is to take 3 IGF-2 with one Lipo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my 2 bottles of IGF-2 and I have half a bottle of lipotropin-PM left, can I stack the two will they make me groggy upon waking up? My Plan is to take 3 IGF-2 with one Lipo.
I have taken them both before, you should be fine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have taken them both before, you should be fine
what are your thoughts on igf-2 josh? rosie had me convinced to try it but things happen and i never got to it!!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I know my name's not Josh but:

For me it took time to see the physique changes. Measuring the gains is better exemplified through numbers in a workout over the mirror until later on. If you decide to run 2 bottles itll be pretty dramatic start to finish. The recovery aid, especially during sleep, is immediate and significant. As for fatigue its non existant. You should feel as though your getting the most of your nutrient intake. Muscle bellies appear satiated and full with little hanging around outside. One easy test is think of a food you would eat at dinner that would cause for some less impressive morning appearance, where Ive discovered that IGF can overcome this. ie.: A high sodium diet that day doesnt bloat me like before. I have taken it in conjunction with HGHUp but dont find it necessary. If youd like to, by all means try - it certainly wont hurt. The two are rather similar but I like to think of it like this: HGHUp = cut, IGF2 = bulk. Pair the two if youre in the game for dry growth or preservation. I could run Lipo-PM year round: I just think its awesome for health reasons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know my name's not Josh but:

For me it took time to see the physique changes. Measuring the gains is better exemplified through numbers in a workout over the mirror until later on. If you decide to run 2 bottles itll be pretty dramatic start to finish. The recovery aid, especially during sleep, is immediate and significant. As for fatigue its non existant. You should feel as though your getting the most of your nutrient intake. Muscle bellies appear satiated and full with little hanging around outside. One easy test is think of a food you would eat at dinner that would cause for some less impressive morning appearance, where Ive discovered that IGF can overcome this. ie.: A high sodium diet that day doesnt bloat me like before. I have taken it in conjunction with HGHUp but dont find it necessary. If youd like to, by all means try - it certainly wont hurt. The two are rather similar but I like to think of it like this: HGHUp = cut, IGF2 = bulk. Pair the two if youre in the game for dry growth or preservation. I could run Lipo-PM year round: I just think its awesome for health reasons.
thanks for the info, very detailed....btw-i agree about the lipo-pm, a lot of bang for not a lot of bucks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you can stack IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM fine - I did for a long time and waking was fine.

~Rosie`

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, very detailed....btw-i agree about the lipo-pm, a lot of bang for not a lot of bucks.
Its a gem. A lot of the health and wellness products of AN get overlooked as they're not as flashy and out there like the sports nutrition stuff. Plus the market isnt as great so its rather unfortunate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a gem. A lot of the health and wellness products of AN get overlooked as they're not as flashy and out there like the sports nutrition stuff. Plus the market isnt as great so its rather unfortunate.
IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM are the definite gems of AppNut's Wellness Line. IGF-2 has gotten a lot more recognition since I have used and recommended it, recommended to me by another. Lipotrophin-PM also had a small awareness growing some years ago, but it comes and goes. Not everything that works great is what is pushed, but that does not mean it has no value, and IGF-2 is, IMO, the jewel of the AppNut line-up, period!

~Rosie~

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Sorry to wake up this old thread, but I just purchased my first bottle of IGF-2(1st AN product to use) after hearing how much R1BALLA raved about it. I had a question that I didn't see answered in the rest of this faq.
I do fasted cardio first thing in the morning and take MRI CE2 HI-DEF and PES Alphamine about 30-45 min before said cardio. Would the absorbtion of IGF-2 get interrupted by these supplements or vice versa? Should I maybe save my first dose of IGF-2 for post-cardio?
Thanks in advance!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to wake up this old thread, but I just purchased my first bottle of IGF-2(1st AN product to use) after hearing how much R1BALLA raved about it. I had a question that I didn't see answered in the rest of this faq.
I do fasted cardio first thing in the morning and take MRI CE2 HI-DEF and PES Alphamine about 30-45 min before said cardio. Would the absorbtion of IGF-2 get interrupted by these supplements or vice versa? Should I maybe save my first dose of IGF-2 for post-cardio?
Thanks in advance!

You should be fine. If you have to ask such questions, maybe consider doing a little reseacrh on the products you're using, so you know their mechanism and purpose.

~Rosie~

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
You should be fine. If you have to ask such questions, maybe consider doing a little reseacrh on the products you're using, so you know their mechanism and purpose.

~Rosie~
Thank you for the quick response Rosie, truly appreciated!
I didn't think there would be any issues, but I'm pretty of ocd about things and feel better when I hear somone else confirm. Though you can never know too much about the things you put into your body.
Thanks again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the quick response Rosie, truly appreciated!
I didn't think there would be any issues, but I'm pretty of ocd about things and feel better when I hear somone else confirm. Though you can never know too much about the things you put into your body.
Thanks again!

No worries :) And yes, you CAN know - at least have an idea, by knowing what the product IS AND DOES!

~Rosie~

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sup guys, would your Chlorabolan be too much Chlorophytum Borivillanum on top of IGF-2? Interested to stack the two together.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
sup guys, would your Chlorabolan be too much Chlorophytum Borivillanum on top of IGF-2? Interested to stack the two together.
You should have no issues stacking the two, and the effects may be additive. I'd really like to hear any feedback you have, so please keep me in the loop.