IGF-1 LR3

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back when I did PCT, I liked HCG the last 2-4 weeks at the end of the cycle, and Clomid in PCT, with like maybe some SNS Reduce XT for Cortisol, and maybe Mtest or another good Test booster. Those were always the smoothest and best PCTs.
did you prefer HCG last 2 weeks of cycle over running HCG the whole cycle? Read the running it whole cycle was more ideal. Just curious.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you prefer HCG last 2 weeks of cycle over running HCG the whole cycle? Read the running it whole cycle was more ideal. Just curious.
Yeah, when using HCG I always liked it during that last 2-4 weeks versus the whole cycle. That still helped tremendously when I would run a PCT. Even though it does help prevent testicular atrophy more by taking it the whole cycle, but it can also increase estrogen and the need for an Ai. I always have an Ai (Exemestane) on hand, but I prefer not to use it if possible.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me 3 weeks prior to starting the cycle. Haven’t trained in 4 months via my doctor’s discretion. Meaning no training 3 months prior to a hernia repair and 1 month no training post surgery.
IMG_4593.JPG

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC-157 + TB-500 ??
Yes those two are great together, and ideal, if you can afford it. TB-500 can get really expensive.
Me 3 weeks prior to starting the cycle. Haven’t trained in 4 months via my doctor’s discretion. Meaning no training 3 months prior to a hernia repair and 1 month no training post surgery.
View attachment 220878
What does your training program look like, and your eating program or diet?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes those two are great together, and ideal, if you can afford it. TB-500 can get really expensive.

What does your training program look like, and your eating program or diet?
I workout a 4-day split, 1 day off and start another 4days on.
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Arms
(Would usually combined arms day into chest day/biceps and back/triceps and then do legs) but can’t do legs do to injury.

My diet since my hernia surgery has been on point. I weigh/measure all my food, 4 meals/day.

Breakfast: 4eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 150grams of oatmeal mixed in with 1 scoop of protein powder and frozen blueberries.
Pre-workout: chicken breast, white rice, asparagus
Post-workout: protein shake with 1 cup of egg whites, unsweetened/unflavored almond milk and 2 scoops of protein then same as pre-workout meal.
Dinner: either 90/10 ground beef or lean cuts of steak, brown rice, salad with Walden farms dressing, and green beans

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I workout a 4-day split, 1 day off and start another 4days on.
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Arms
(Would usually combined arms day into chest day/biceps and back/triceps and then do legs) but can’t do legs do to injury.

My diet since my hernia surgery has been on point. I weigh/measure all my food, 4 meals/day.

Breakfast: 4eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 150grams of oatmeal mixed in with 1 scoop of protein powder and frozen blueberries.
Pre-workout: chicken breast, white rice, asparagus
Post-workout: protein shake with 1 cup of egg whites, unsweetened/unflavored almond milk and 2 scoops of protein then same as pre-workout meal.
Dinner: either 90/10 ground beef or lean cuts of steak, brown rice, salad with Walden farms dressing, and green beans
What are your goals? Because it looks like your eating less then 2000 calories a day, maybe a little more depending on the size of the beef meal but yikes, I'd be absolutely starving. My maintenance calories are almost 4000

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My concern is how your training 6 days a week on 2000 calories unless your in the final weeks of a cut or like 150lbs and work a desk job

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop speaking Chinese
Okay, so moderate partial tear (easy enough to understand), tear with increased maximum diameter (the muscle tore and balled up into a ball (aka: increased maximum diameter), retraction (the muscle has become detached from the insertion point and retracted into a ball. Hematoma = pool of clotted blood under the layer of hamstring muscle tear.

Does that help?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, so moderate partial tear (easy enough to understand), tear with increased maximum diameter (the muscle tore and balled up into a ball (aka: increased maximum diameter), retraction (the muscle has become detached from the insertion point and retracted into a ball. Hematoma = pool of clotted blood under the layer of hamstring muscle tear.

Does that help?
I was joking lol

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals? Because it looks like your eating less then 2000 calories a day, maybe a little more depending on the size of the beef meal but yikes, I'd be absolutely starving. My maintenance calories are almost 4000
I just calculated my caloric intake and I got 4,976Calories.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually wait I forgot to add a few things. It’s 5,435 Calories.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much gear can you use before you “spill over”?

Let’s say hypothetically: “you have 900 androgen receptors and you take 1000mg of test. Each mg of test binds to 1 androgen receptor”.

Then the rest turns to estrogen, DHT or binds to SHBG?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much gear can you use before you “spill over”?

Let’s say hypothetically: “you have 900 androgen receptors and you take 1000mg of test. Each mg of test binds to 1 androgen receptor”.

Then the rest turns to estrogen, DHT or binds to SHBG?
Well pretty much, it’s just not that simple. A bunch of things can impact how many androgen receptors you have based on diet and exercise as well as genetics and even how much androgens you have floating around in your bloodstream. Taking more gear can actually increase androgen receptor density.

Also, I don’t think the binding is that simplistic, but I can’t really speak to that because it’s not something I really understand myself.

As far as converting to estrogen or DHT, you’ll get more just because with more test floating around, there’s more chance it’ll interact with enzymes. It’s also gonna be something that’ll vary from person to person and depending on what gear you’re using.

The easiest way to think about it, is that it will follow something like a bell curve. There will be a point, or more likely a range of doses you can use that will get you significantly better/more results than using less, but at the same time, taking more might do better but you get less return on investment. Your results per milligram will decrease past a certain point. This is why some people take multiple grams of gear a week, because the results do improve, but for most people it just isn’t worth the side effects and cost.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well pretty much, it’s just not that simple. A bunch of things can impact how many androgen receptors you have based on diet and exercise as well as genetics and even how much androgens you have floating around in your bloodstream. Taking more gear can actually increase androgen receptor density.

Also, I don’t think the binding is that simplistic, but I can’t really speak to that because it’s not something I really understand myself.

As far as converting to estrogen or DHT, you’ll get more just because with more test floating around, there’s more chance it’ll interact with enzymes. It’s also gonna be something that’ll vary from person to person and depending on what gear you’re using.

The easiest way to think about it, is that it will follow something like a bell curve. There will be a point, or more likely a range of doses you can use that will get you significantly better/more results than using less, but at the same time, taking more might do better but you get less return on investment. Your results per milligram will decrease past a certain point. This is why some people take multiple grams of gear a week, because the results do improve, but for most people it just isn’t worth the side effects and cost.
That was a very well thought out explanation and example with the bell curve.

Yes, I was drastically over simplifying things. Now say we do 2 androgens at the same time. Each one will bind to an androgen receptor differently (because they have different biochemical shapes) but they also have different binding affinities.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
It's supposed to be unmethylated pheraplex but it was nothing like Phera 😢
They called it desoxy T because it lacks the 3 keto group and has a pi double bond on the 2,3 position. I know it's just a name they gave it but the name they gave it would imply it has no 5a hydrogen but instead another double bond hence the A ring would be a diene? Not that it matters lol!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Well I began my cycle last week.

Test P: 300mg/week (just for 2 weeks until the Test E kicks in)
Test E: 500mg/week
Tren A: 300mg/ week (just for 2 weeks until the Tren E kicks in)
Tren E: 500mg/week
EQ: 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4 20mg superdrol
Weeks 12-16 Anavar 50mg
Nobody is going to say it which is what it is but I gotta ask why you would run a cycle like this when you have not been training for months and no offense but your starting point isn't at any type of level warranting a cycle of this magnitude?

Maybe your super experienced and perhaps don't respond well to anabolics but I mean just the 500mg Testosterone would be enough most likely to see amazing gains! The 500mg EQ is a solid addition to that cycle that would produce excellent gains!

Your starting point just doesn't make sense to put your health at risk? On top of that you said you have a major depression disorder??? I think your not being very considerate of your position! Your running a cycle someone would run when they are close to there genetic limit and is attempted to put on a few more pounds of muscle for competing!!!

You can do you but this is just not making any sense to me? Even if you looked like me I would question the need for such a powerful cycle! Also your running Tren and superdrol with mental health issues and on top of that your taking doses of EQ that can cause severe anxiety in a certain percentage of the population???

Good luck bro I hope it works out for you but your probably going to end up with nearly the same gains as if you took a fraction of that cycle while pitting your health both physical and mental in jeopardy!!!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody is going to say it which is what it is but I gotta ask why you would run a cycle like this when you have not been training for months and no offense but your starting point isn't at any type of level warranting a cycle of this magnitude?

Maybe your super experienced and perhaps don't respond well to anabolics but I mean just the 500mg Testosterone would be enough most likely to see amazing gains! The 500mg EQ is a solid addition to that cycle that would produce excellent gains!

Your starting point just doesn't make sense to put your health at risk? On top of that you said you have a major depression disorder??? I think your not being very considerate of your position! Your running a cycle someone would run when they are close to there genetic limit and is attempted to put on a few more pounds of muscle for competing!!!

You can do you but this is just not making any sense to me? Even if you looked like me I would question the need for such a powerful cycle! Also your running Tren and superdrol with mental health issues and on top of that your taking doses of EQ that can cause severe anxiety in a certain percentage of the population???

Good luck bro I hope it works out for you but your probably going to end up with nearly the same gains as if you took a fraction of that cycle while pitting your health both physical and mental in jeopardy!!!
Did you not read my previous posts…? Before blindly blue-balling me!

I and my therapist agree that I am happier whilst on cycle (I’m very open to her about it).

Have you seen my body before all this happened!? …..probably not.

5’10”
215lbs
10-12% body fat

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Did you not read my previous posts…? Before blindly blue-balling me!

I and my therapist agree that I am happier whilst on cycle (I’m very open to her about it).

Have you seen my body before all this happened!? …..probably not.

5’10”
215lbs
10-12% body fat
I gave you my opinion first off but I reiterate my belief that this cycle makes no sense for someone who has been not training for so long and lost almost all his gains! You would get almost identical results from 500 test and 500 eq the 500 tren is just going to cause side effects!

Also why are you front loading when your receptors haven't been stimulated in a long time from neither cycling nor training? The superdrol is just overkill on top of overkill at this point! You can do whatever you want but superdrol and tren don't seem smart when your mental health is in question? The eq is potentially a bad choice as well but if you know your body then fine blast your ass off for no reason go ahead no one is stopping you!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave you my opinion first off but I reiterate my belief that this cycle makes no sense for someone who has been not training for so long and lost almost all his gains! You would get almost identical results from 500 test and 500 eq the 500 tren is just going to cause side effects!

Also why are you front loading when your receptors haven't been stimulated in a long time from neither cycling nor training? The superdrol is just overkill on top of overkill at this point! You can do whatever you want but superdrol and tren don't seem smart when your mental health is in question? The eq is potentially a bad choice as well but if you know your body then fine blast your ass off for no reason go ahead no one is stopping you!
Then please leave my thread and your dumbass opinion to yourself.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Bro then don't post on forums and ask people opinions!

I quite simple stated that you were running an excessive cycle for someone coming off injuries and not training for months. I did not intend to insult your current physique injuries and time off happens to us all I never said you were always at this point. I just simply stating that between muscle memory and relatively fresh androgen receptors a cycle like that is overkill and with your mental condition taking both Tren at such a high dose WITH superdrol at a full 20mg ED along with the other compounds was unnecessary and potentially a bad idea!

I never said don't run a cycle but why do you believe you need this much? I did some research to see what your prior cycles looked like and bro two years ago you said your largest cycle ever was 500mg Testosterone and superdrol 20mg. Then you ran a cycle after that of Test 500, mast 300 and epistane. Then shortly after you mentioned how you respond well to between 400 to 600 EQ but I didnt see what cycle that was so you must have run one somewhere in there? Then you ran an oral only cycle of three different quasi legal steroids supplements in a 12 week cycle??? Maybe I missed a few cycles in between but it looks like you have never run a cycle like this before! Not even close bro???

Maybe I'm wrong but bro unless your running three cycles a year where did you go from 500mg Test and 20mg Superdrol for 12 weeks to pro competitive cycles???

I don't mean to call you out but I'm now actually concerned for your well being at this point especially since you said in another thread from 2021 that you had exasperated mental health symptoms from a cycle you were on??? I did skim through so maybe I took everything out of context but...

I read that you got injured and had to abort this cycle! You get injured alot bro I hope you end up being OK and please I'm trying to help you out honestly I don't think when you go back on cycle your gonna need anything like close to this one and throwing the kitchen sink in your cycles is just gonna be excessive sides unless your close to your genetic limit!

I know this all sounds rough and I'm sorry it sounds this way but I am trying to help you I sound like an asshole though and maybe I am being one right now idk I'm not trying to be but... I don't even want to press the reply button but I guess I am?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your acting like a 5 year old who doesn't want to eat their vegetables.

He has valid points and I will add to it. You're wasting a lot of your gear right now because there's only so much you can make use of at a certain time. When your body fat is that high you're going to lose a whole bunch of androgens to receptors in your fat cells instead of your muscle cells and you can't overcompensate that by taking more. Also in the very beginning when I thought you were eating 2,000 calories and you told me you're eating over 5,000. Giving your body fat percentage at the beginning you were eating way too much food and it doesn't matter what you take you can't overcompensate.

You want to actually make some progress then here's what you need to do. Come off everything or a bare minimum drop down to a hormone replacement therapy dose and spend the next six to eight months dieting until you have visible abs.

Then at that point you're going to double up your dose of testosterone or go back on cycle and you're going to start from scratch week by week adding numbers to the bar week by week making assessments and keeping your body fat under control. Maybe by week 6 or 8:00 you're up to 600 total milligrams of beer and that's where you would finish out the remainder of your cycle for however long you wish it to be.

But regardless of where you used to be, the higher your body fat is the worse your insulin sensitivity is and when it's like that you will gain more fat and build less muscle. There's no arguing because there's no two ways about it.

I recommend most people get down to about 10% body fat before starting a cycle and you started your cycle close to 30% body fat. That's not taking a jab at you it's just drawing attention to what was presented to us. Well there's no 100% right way to run a cycle there are lots of wrong ways to run a cycle and you're doing it one of the wrong ways and ultimately you're leaving gains on the table and you're wasting a ton of money because your body can't make use of half the stuff you're using

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro then don't post on forums and ask people opinions!

I quite simple stated that you were running an excessive cycle for someone coming off injuries and not training for months. I did not intend to insult your current physique injuries and time off happens to us all I never said you were always at this point. I just simply stating that between muscle memory and relatively fresh androgen receptors a cycle like that is overkill and with your mental condition taking both Tren at such a high dose WITH superdrol at a full 20mg ED along with the other compounds was unnecessary and potentially a bad idea!

I never said don't run a cycle but why do you believe you need this much? I did some research to see what your prior cycles looked like and bro two years ago you said your largest cycle ever was 500mg Testosterone and superdrol 20mg. Then you ran a cycle after that of Test 500, mast 300 and epistane. Then shortly after you mentioned how you respond well to between 400 to 600 EQ but I didnt see what cycle that was so you must have run one somewhere in there? Then you ran an oral only cycle of three different quasi legal steroids supplements in a 12 week cycle??? Maybe I missed a few cycles in between but it looks like you have never run a cycle like this before! Not even close bro???

Maybe I'm wrong but bro unless your running three cycles a year where did you go from 500mg Test and 20mg Superdrol for 12 weeks to pro competitive cycles???

I don't mean to call you out but I'm now actually concerned for your well being at this point especially since you said in another thread from 2021 that you had exasperated mental health symptoms from a cycle you were on??? I did skim through so maybe I took everything out of context but...

I read that you got injured and had to abort this cycle! You get injured alot bro I hope you end up being OK and please I'm trying to help you out honestly I don't think when you go back on cycle your gonna need anything like close to this one and throwing the kitchen sink in your cycles is just gonna be excessive sides unless your close to your genetic limit!

I know this all sounds rough and I'm sorry it sounds this way but I am trying to help you I sound like an asshole though and maybe I am being one right now idk I'm not trying to be but... I don't even want to press the reply button but I guess I am?
I ran a cycle with: test, deca, eq, Tren, and anavar. That’s the one you missed.

If you are so high and mighty, what would you suggest I run then?

Granted a wanted to blast this cycle because like you said I have very fresh receptors and a lot of muscle memory. So why not use them to their full potential?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran a cycle with: test, deca, eq, Tren, and anavar. That’s the one you missed.

If you are so high and mighty, what would you suggest I run then?

Granted a wanted to blast this cycle because like you said I have very fresh receptors and a lot of muscle memory. So why not use them to their full potential?
You're not using anything to its full potential you're doing it ass backwards. That's the point you're missing.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your acting like a 5 year old who doesn't want to eat their vegetables.

He has valid points and I will add to it. You're wasting a lot of your gear right now because there's only so much you can make use of at a certain time. When your body fat is that high you're going to lose a whole bunch of androgens to receptors in your fat cells instead of your muscle cells and you can't overcompensate that by taking more. Also in the very beginning when I thought you were eating 2,000 calories and you told me you're eating over 5,000. Giving your body fat percentage at the beginning you were eating way too much food and it doesn't matter what you take you can't overcompensate.

You want to actually make some progress then here's what you need to do. Come off everything or a bare minimum drop down to a hormone replacement therapy dose and spend the next six to eight months dieting until you have visible abs.

Then at that point you're going to double up your dose of testosterone or go back on cycle and you're going to start from scratch week by week adding numbers to the bar week by week making assessments and keeping your body fat under control. Maybe by week 6 or 8:00 you're up to 600 total milligrams of beer and that's where you would finish out the remainder of your cycle for however long you wish it to be.

But regardless of where you used to be, the higher your body fat is the worse your insulin sensitivity is and when it's like that you will gain more fat and build less muscle. There's no arguing because there's no two ways about it.

I recommend most people get down to about 10% body fat before starting a cycle and you started your cycle close to 30% body fat. That's not taking a jab at you it's just drawing attention to what was presented to us. Well there's no 100% right way to run a cycle there are lots of wrong ways to run a cycle and you're doing it one of the wrong ways and ultimately you're leaving gains on the table and you're wasting a ton of money because your body can't make use of half the stuff you're using
On another thread I stated I recently lost 50lbs. So yes I am a scrawny, sub 10% bf little bitch. I’ve gotten clearance from my doctors to train and take gear again. So I’m itching to get to being 210-215lbs sub 10% body fat. I have extreme body dysmorphia right now.

Those are the reasons I want to blast.

If you have a better recommendation then politely outline a detailed cycle like @Smont did.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start low, finish high.

At my biggest I'm exactly where you said you use to be. 5'9, 212-215 @10%

That's where I'm at in my maresearchchems flyer.

I was on 300 test, 300mast and lgd 4033.

Nothing else, because I had came out of a huge cut. Now if I wanted to progress past that then yes I need to take more, but more from the beginning dosent mean 2x the progress.

How long have you been. On cycle since your last pct or cruise, less then 200mg test only

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start low, finish high.

At my biggest I'm exactly where you said you use to be. 5'9, 212-215 @10%

That's where I'm at in my maresearchchems flyer.

I was on 300 test, 300mast and lgd 4033.

Nothing else, because I had came out of a huge cut. Now if I wanted to progress past that then yes I need to take more, but more from the beginning dosent mean 2x the progress.

How long have you been. On cycle since your last pct or cruise, less then 200mg test only
I have off of everything (even creatine and protein powder) since August 11th, 2022. I just recently got clearance from my physicians to go at it again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's one more thing to keep in mind, say you get back to where you started but you're using the kitchen sink approach and you're on a gram and a half of gear and igf-1 and all these other things.

Now if you want to get to 225 now you're going to have to take two grams a year and twice as much of the other stuff.

When in reality or a more sensible approach you can use probably 600 total milligrams get back where you're at cruise for a little while take a break start fresh work your way up to a gram cruise for a little while take a break. You can be making games for the next 2 years 3 years on less than a gram and a half. Don't blow your load early.

Putting on size requires minimal gear with a lot of food if you can make use of the food and you're not storing it as fat. So just like everything else you got to make small steps small jumps go up an increments over time I hate this word but titrate up your doses in your food

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have off of everything (even creatine and protein powder) since August 11th, 2022. I just recently got clearance from my physicians to go at it again.
Okay maybe a better question would be how long have you been on your current cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not on a cycle, I’m planning a cycle.
Okay, I'm going to have to go back through your thread a little bit cuz I'm all confused now LOL. But I do stand by what I said, I mean you're an adult at the end of the day you're going to do what you want I'm just giving my opinion. But even now to this day I still start all my cycles with the bare minimum and build up as the cycle goes on.

If someone said to me what's the best plan of action to get back into things meaning that it's like they're starting from scratch but they have done it before in the past.

I tell that person get lean and get on 300 mg of testosterone ride that for a couple of weeks add 300 mg of something else like primo or EQ . Now ride that until you hit maybe the 8 to 10 week Mark and go get some blood work done. Everything looks good? Let's say everything looks good, okay now maybe we're going to add 200 mg of NPP and rock out for another 6 weeks until we end our cycle. What are cycles not really ending, we're going to pull the npp and ew out. We're still on 300 test and that EQ is going to be lingering around for like a month so you still have some potential to make progress, and then after about a month drop down to trt which in my case would be 150 mg and then cruise for like 8 weeks while trying to maintain everything the best you can and planning the next phase

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That basically gives you a 16 to 20 week mass building phase and then an 8-week Cruise. After the 8-week cruise if my abs were still visible I'd go on another mass gaining phase. But say my body fat got above 15% and my abs are starting to disappear, I'd probably plan a cutting cycle instead. I'd start it in a similar fashion but instead of EQ now I'd use primo or masteron alongside testosterone, then maybe at the 8 to 10 week Mark instead of adding NPP you add something like winstrol or anavar, or if you were trying to get really peeled possibly some tren.

Maybe we skipped the trend and the Orals can we use a little bit of cleanse and some t3 instead.

I wouldn't even worry about things like igf and insulin and GH until we were down the road a little bit and the gear doses are starting to get high because when you add in GH and insulin most of the time you can reduce your gear dosages, especially in a mass gaining phase.

I know some big mofos that bolt on just a little bit of testosterone like 500 mg with a couple units of GH and insulin. I'm not recommending this what I'm saying is I'm talking about dudes who are way bigger than like 90% of us on this message board. Guys I hate working out with because they just dwarf me and make me look like I'm one of those do you even lift bro guys even when I'm in my best shape because these guys are so God damn big lol.

Growing is about having a little bit of hormones in your system and eating enough food to grow cutting is about eating way less food and having enough drugs in your system to maintain

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I made my last couple posts via talk to text while I'm driving on the highway from work so if there's a bunch of typos or words came out wrong my bad

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made my last couple posts via talk to text while I'm driving on the highway from work so if there's a bunch of typos or words came out wrong my bad
Seemed fine to me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe we skipped the trend and the Orals can we use a little bit of cleanse and some t3 instead.
I liked this part!

I don’t think there was anything else bad though.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay what if we do:

Week1- test e 250mg
W2- test e 250mg
W3- test e 250mg
W4- test e 250mg
W5- test e 500mg
W6- test e 500mg
W7- test e 500mg
W8 - test e 500mg
W9- test e 500mg & Deca 300mg
W10- test e 500mg & Deca 300mg
W11- test e 500mg & Deca 300mg
W12- test e 500mg & Deca 300mg
W13-
W14-
W15-
W16-

W17?
W18?
W19?
W20?

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On another thread I stated I recently lost 50lbs. So yes I am a scrawny, sub 10% bf little bitch. I’ve gotten clearance from my doctors to train and take gear again. So I’m itching to get to being 210-215lbs sub 10% body fat. I have extreme body dysmorphia right now.

Those are the reasons I want to blast.

If you have a better recommendation then politely outline a detailed cycle like @Smont did.
So the picture you posted in this thread of you being 30% body fat... This is not your current state? Pardon me if I don't believe you being sub 10%bf and in any muscular condition to be running any cycle period. Nor do I believe you were 215 at 12%. Why don't you, IDK train on TRT for a while until you don't look like a before picture for jenny craig

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the picture you posted in this thread of you being 30% body fat... This is not your current state? Pardon me if I don't believe you being sub 10%bf and in any muscular condition to be running any cycle period. Nor do I believe you were 215 at 12%. Why don't you, IDK train on TRT for a while until you don't look like a before picture for jenny craig
That picture is 7 months prior to the beginning of this thread. So last January the picture was taken.

Its a free world, believe what you want to believe. I’m not here to brag. I’m here to to watch, read, learn and debate (yes things get heated and people have different opinions at times).

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That picture is 7 months prior to the beginning of this thread. So last January the picture was taken.

Its a free world, believe what you want to believe. I’m not here to brag. I’m here to
to watch, read, learn and debate (yes things get heated and people have different opinions at times).
Your 1-20 week plan honestly should have deca at the beginning, deca is a much longer ester.than test e. No reason to hold back on it, then for shits and giggles I'd throw in a 8 week oral of your choosing at the end

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your 1-20 week plan honestly should have deca at the beginning, deca is a much longer ester.than test e. No reason to hold back on it, then for shits and giggles I'd throw in a 8 week oral of your choosing at the end
Not to be rude but I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, about which part did you think that?
Everyone else is stating to start with low test and work my way up. You are suggesting to start Deca on week 1 right?

(That’s where there is some confusion.)

“Then for shits and giggles throw in an oral for 8 weeks”

Sarcasm or no?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone else is stating to start with low test and work my way up. You are suggesting to start Deca on week 1 right?

(That’s where there is some confusion.)

“Then for shits and giggles throw in an oral for 8 weeks”

Sarcasm or no?
Ah, reason to start the deca day one is that it'll start to kick in week 6-8ish? So why start it so late to where you'll only benefit for a minimum amount of time? It's not like 300mg is a big dose, so there's no harm in it, only benefit.

Onto the oral, no sarcasm lol at the end of the cycle when things are tapering down and getting a bit boring I like to spice things up with a little oral magic. That and anything less than 8 weeks is a waste of steroids. You don't need to do anything crazy, 20mg of legit dbol will be fun times. But if you don't feel like doing any orals, then leave it out. A 20 week test/deca cycle will be just fine without it

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, reason to start the deca day one is that it'll start to kick in week 6-8ish? So why start it so late to where you'll only benefit for a minimum amount of time? It's not like 300mg is a big dose, so there's no harm in it, only benefit.

Onto the oral, no sarcasm lol at the end of the cycle when things are tapering down and getting a bit boring I like to spice things up with a little oral magic. That and anything less than 8 weeks is a waste of steroids. You don't need to do anything crazy, 20mg of legit dbol will be fun times. But if you don't feel like doing any orals, then leave it out. A 20 week test/deca cycle will be just fine without it
I was thinking:

Test 500mg
Deca 600mg
Oral of choice (I currently have: dbol, superdrol, M1t, anavar, Anadrol, winstrol and some Sarms)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0