Ideal stack for bodyfat loss/recomp testosterone boost

Staytru96

Awards
Hello to the community!

I have been taking dpol/sns inhibit and testofuel/erase pro for years. I feel like it’s a bit outdated now. What can I take similar or suggest as a stack please not too pricey and ideally just want to take a two supplement stack. Simple and easy to follow.

Help a brother out and I am in the UK so may not find a lot of the supplements available in USA.

thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're going to get a bunch of mixed answers but I'm giving you the real answer, there is no ideal way to recomp, recomping is the absolute slowest way to make progress. The fastest way to make progress is to focus on losing as much body fat as possible and after you've done that work on adding muscle.

The only scenario where a recap is ideal or at least somewhat ideal is if you're brand new to lifting weights or running your first steroid cycle and even then, if you focused on one goal instead of two you would make progress faster.

Recomp is possible, but while your recomping your loosing fat as slow as possible and building muscle as slow as possible because both cannot be done at the exact same time, your constantly going back and forth.

Staytru96

Awards
Thanks for your reply. Yes I agree with what you’re saying.

what would be a good stack in general alongside say something like sns xgel or as I have aforementioned before I was using the stacks like dpol/erase pro but would like to switch it up.

please if anyone can help in this regards

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Thanks for your reply. Yes I agree with what you’re saying.

what would be a good stack in general alongside say something like sns xgel or as I have aforementioned before I was using the stacks like dpol/erase pro but would like to switch it up.

please if anyone can help in this regards
Not too certain about the products you've mentioned above but I'm guessing it's a test gel and some kind of prohormone? ....for recomp and bf% sure fire way I know is

Take you a long deca stack at lower dose....nothing less than 13 weeks....I went 20 personally and the recomp was amazing.

1.5ML week sustanon250 (3/4ML pin x2 week)
375week
1ML week deca300 (nandrolone) (1/2ML x2 week) 300week

This is what primarily my cycle was but I paid much closer attention to training my body how to eat and regulate the food source. Staying clean and keeping it none confusing is best (meats, potato, rice, chicken, grain bars, fruits and vegetables) none of the sauces, condiments or bs. Absolutely no fast food or take out. No soda, no teas, just no bs. Water, coffee, milk only. Alot of people talk about carbs, carbs carbs but I call bs as long as your going to utilize those carbs it's fair game...it's about What you eat When you eat it. Some things though there's no excuse for, if it's prepackaged forget about it. And it may be best to just keep in mind at first to stay away from the carbs (a little is okay) and play it safe just keep it in mind.

At about week 13 the majic happened. By week 18 I was ready to get off, it just started to seem redundant and plateau hit and my goals reached anyway. I've waited 5 months now post cycle and about to fire up the next bulk cycle.

Low bf% is about lifestyle and what you eat. Food becomes a necessity and not an enjoyment or pastime. You run a long low dose deca cycle and it will happen. I incorporated a jumpstart with dbol first 4 weeks at about 20mg day.... When I got to end of my cycle the 3 weeks in-between before pct I again dosed dbol at about 20mg day....seemed to of helped as well.

The best way to bounce back from this cycle was to incorporate HCG. Seriously the stuff worked....I pinned 1x week for 6weeks starting 1st dose days before pct. The dbol helped the transition for in-between time. Was over all a very smooth cycle.

Start 205lbs with 15%bf
End 185lbs with 6%
Present (5months later) 175lbs with 4-5%bf

I've lost all of 10lbs since end of cycle 5 months ago but I have increased my physique doing everything the same but without the juice.

Hope that may help in some kind of way, not suggesting you do but wanted to share my experience for recomp.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello to the community!

I have been taking dpol/sns inhibit and testofuel/erase pro for years. I feel like it’s a bit outdated now. What can I take similar or suggest as a stack please not too pricey and ideally just want to take a two supplement stack. Simple and easy to follow.

Help a brother out and I am in the UK so may not find a lot of the supplements available in USA.

thanks!
I’m using BMP by Evomuse and Ursa Major TD by Apex. It will not boost test but it’s fantastic for recomp, a cut or lean bulk.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
check out Ursa Major, true shred, lean edge, mtest