Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of topical preg and a bottle of topical dhea on Saturday, I've been applying them each day-in mornings starting on sunday, I used it as soon as I got it on Saturday-afternoon.

here's what I think so far

smell-nice, goes away within an hour so shouldn't be an issue for most
consistency-it's thin and oily and doesn't dry quickly
dropper-it won't go to full 1ml, 1/2ml is about right

here's how I've been using. I fill dropper half full of preg and apply to right shoulder and neck, then do left side for a total of 1ml...then I repeat with the dhea, yes overtop of the preg. use a hairdryer over applied area and then rub in some hand sanitizer, this works pretty good....oh yeah, I forgot-i'm using a sandwich baggie to apply, and after applying preg to neck and shoulders i'm rubbing the baggie over temples...

affects so far:

I get a warm sensation after applying, and almost a kind of mild 'energetic' buzz that lasts for an hour or so....sleep is definitely improved...I caught myself getting short with people but this is an affect that should pass quickly as time goes on and I adapt...I have some mild arthritis in my neck especially upon waking, I have hopes that this might improve after using for a longer timeframe...

I saw where IconicForm has both preg and dhea for $9 per bottle, imma gonna get a couple more bottles on Friday-that is a fantastic price!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
time for an update:

energy is up...mood is up....also a noticeable bump in libido....endurance is up....due to increased energy and endurance workouts are starting to get more intense-recovering from knee replacement surgery....last but not least sleep has been fantastic!!!