ICONIC FORMULATIONS ULTRA EPI

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thank you for the kind words...you should subscribe to the iconic newsletter and get notified about special sales and deals that you won't always find here on the AM forum.
I have an account I used to order from. Does that subscribe me? I think I get the emails. I usually order from dps as they are two hours from me and as long as I don’t use usps but use ups it comes with it 48 hours lol. But I have ordered from iconic directly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have an account I used to order from. Does that subscribe me? I think I get the emails. I usually order from dps as they are two hours from me and as long as I don’t use usps but use ups it comes with it 48 hours lol. But I have ordered from iconic directly.
if you are getting the emails then you are good, but those deals are only good direct from iconic formulations. iconic has a ups option i highly suggest using.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In doses that would illicit “meaningful” effects/results, I would expect suppression. Getting “meaningful” effects/results is a factor of dose x time.

My suggestion is this, if you’re considering taking exogenous anabolic hormones, both 4-DHEA and epiandro apply here, just assume that you will experience suppression to a significant degree. A lot of people will anecdotally state that XYZ is less suppressive than ABC but often times this is not based on actual blood work and more on subjective feel. Going by subjective feels is obvious not a good measure for these things and different anabolic often illicit different effects on things like mood and libido.

If you’re going to use any of this stuff, prioritize actual health effects (not including suppression, just assume you will be suppressed and for the most part, this gets resolved after you stop using anabolics and when you do use them, you’re not going too crazy with the length of time on) and then the actual body comp and strength effects. Happy results :)
This is especially true considering we are talking about two compounds known to make the user feel well over all.