Iconic Formulations Topical Melatonin Sponsored Log

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never been salary but hopefully they make it worth the trouble for you both!
I won't complain about compensation. Being "salaried" means that if you work part of the day, you are compensated for all of the day, at your regular rate, but (under most circumstances) if you work more than 8 hours, you are compensated as if you worked 8 hours. OK - give and take, right?

Well, theoretically.

More realistically it means that when you work 11 (or 12, or 14) hours, you paid as if you work 8 hours and, once a blue moon, when you have to go to the doctor - you do not have to separately account for your time.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I won't complain about compensation. Being "salaried" means that if you work part of the day, you are compensated for all of the day, at your regular rate, but (under most circumstances) if you work more than 8 hours, you are compensated as if you worked 8 hours. OK - give and take, right?

Well, theoretically.

More realistically it means that when you work 11 (or 12, or 14) hours, you paid as if you work 8 hours and, once a blue moon, when you have to go to the doctor - you do not have to separately account for your time.
It's that last part that does it for me. I work in construction as a superintendent/foreman and this is the last tier before salary in our company. I work around some other trades that are salaried at superintendent level and they seem like they're still not sure if it was the right move. Like you say the wage looks good on a 40hr week but when you cut that in half, being that most of these guys are working at least 80, it changes things.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bumped up to 3.5mg the past couple days. Last night I had crazy vivid dreams and got up to pee like 4 times. However some of that might have been the excitement of starting new compounds today. No grogginess today though but I think that could be attributed to the dose of 3AD/Icon. Trying to decide if I'm going to bump back up to 5mg and see where we're at this week or back down to 2.5mg and ride it there again.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back to 2.5mg last night. Dreams but nothing crazy like the night before. Got up once and had just as much if not more water during my workout and throighout the day. I'm not going to mess with dosage much anymore, 2.5mg is my sweet spot it seems. I'm going to stick there and see where I am in a week or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back to 2.5mg last night. Dreams but nothing crazy like the night before. Got up once and had just as much if not more water during my workout and throighout the day. I'm not going to mess with dosage much anymore, 2.5mg is my sweet spot it seems. I'm going to stick there and see where I am in a week or so.
should last quite awhile at that dosing...i'm using full 1ml nightly and my bottle is still around half full.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not seeing any diminishing effect, still getting deep sleep at around 3 weeks in and dosing every night---this is impressive for me, usually sleep aids drop off in effect well before now-especially if i dose nightly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not seeing any diminishing effect, still getting deep sleep at around 3 weeks in and dosing every night---this is impressive for me, usually sleep aids drop off in effect well before now-especially if i dose nightly.
That's typical for me as well. Glad it's lasting longer and no tolerance build up yet.