Iconic Formulations Dermacrine + Ultra Hard

cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
I have a tube of Dermacrine laying around that I need to use here pretty soon. Looking to use it as a base for a light 1andro or epiandro run. Leaning toward Ultra Hard, but am curious about the best dosage.

I am familiar with IF so I know that 5 pumps is the standard on that product, but I've read a lot of positives about running epiandro for longer than 4 weeks. Dropping to 3 pumps will squeeze me an extra two weeks, but I'm wondering if it would be best to run 4-5 pumps for that amount of time. Been searching on here for a while and haven't found anything helpful yet, so thanks in advance for any responses!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe @thebigt may be of some help here ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a tube of Dermacrine laying around that I need to use here pretty soon. Looking to use it as a base for a light 1andro or epiandro run. Leaning toward Ultra Hard, but am curious about the best dosage.

I am familiar with IF so I know that 5 pumps is the standard on that product, but I've read a lot of positives about running epiandro for longer than 4 weeks. Dropping to 3 pumps will squeeze me an extra two weeks, but I'm wondering if it would be best to run 4-5 pumps for that amount of time. Been searching on here for a while and haven't found anything helpful yet, so thanks in advance for any responses!
I would if you can run for the 8 weeks. Epi for the most part really shows results in the 4-5 weeks and the extra 4 weeks is when it will shine the most. If it is not cost effective to run at 5 pumps which is the optimal dose, the. Use 3. This will give you some of the benefits from it. Ultra hard is a great choice for this run.

cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
I would if you can run for the 8 weeks. Epi for the most part really shows results in the 4-5 weeks and the extra 4 weeks is when it will shine the most. If it is not cost effective to run at 5 pumps which is the optimal dose, the. Use 3. This will give you some of the benefits from it. Ultra hard is a great choice for this run.
Thanks. I’m considering stacking ultra hard with super mandro and running it for 6-8 weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
I will be running

4 pumps of ultra hard ED, week 1-8
3 pumps of dermacrine ED, week 1-8
220mg super mandro ED, week 3-8

PCT
Sustain Alpha
Nolva 20/20/20/20

I’ve been eating keto for 8 months (sub 20g carbs/day for first 5 months, sub 70g carbs/day last 3 months) and lost about 20 pounds (mostly fat, but undoubtedly some muscle mass with no carbs). I was never FAT fat, but just got a little puffy during the pandemic. Will be getting BF test this weekend prior to starting.

31 / 5’9” / 150lbs

Goal is to recomp while keeping a strict keto diet to get rid of as much fat as possible. Hoping to keep weight around the same and will adjust diet to gain size in the winter. I’m most comfortable around 165lbs.

I don’t plan on doing a detailed log every day, but will post progress pictures since I’m doing Andy Frisella’s 75 hard challenge during this cycle. These types of posts have been really helpful for me on this forum, so I figured contributing would be the least I could do!

For reference, I have some experience with AAS - I was sold Tren at 17 and didn’t use it properly (thanks, Mitch from Max Muscle for the puffy nipples). I’ve also done a few cycles of similar compounds during my days in the military (~8 years ago) with proper support and PCT. Within the last two years, I tried medfitRX’s hexadrone with ostarine for 6 weeks but wasn’t very impressed with either.

If anyone has any ideas or changes they’d make to this run, I’m always open to discussion - it’s what makes this site so great. Thanks for all your help in researching this.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be running

4 pumps of ultra hard ED, week 1-8
3 pumps of dermacrine ED, week 1-8
220mg super mandro ED, week 3-8

PCT
Sustain Alpha
Nolva 20/20/20/20

I’ve been eating keto for 8 months (sub 20g carbs/day for first 5 months, sub 70g carbs/day last 3 months) and lost about 20 pounds (mostly fat, but undoubtedly some muscle mass with no carbs). I was never FAT fat, but just got a little puffy during the pandemic. Will be getting BF test this weekend prior to starting.

31 / 5’9” / 150lbs

Goal is to recomp while keeping a strict keto diet to get rid of as much fat as possible. Hoping to keep weight around the same and will adjust diet to gain size in the winter. I’m most comfortable around 165lbs.

I don’t plan on doing a detailed log every day, but will post progress pictures since I’m doing Andy Frisella’s 75 hard challenge during this cycle. These types of posts have been really helpful for me on this forum, so I figured contributing would be the least I could do!

For reference, I have some experience with AAS - I was sold Tren at 17 and didn’t use it properly (thanks, Mitch from Max Muscle for the puffy nipples). I’ve also done a few cycles of similar compounds during my days in the military (~8 years ago) with proper support and PCT. Within the last two years, I tried medfitRX’s hexadrone with ostarine for 6 weeks but wasn’t very impressed with either.

If anyone has any ideas or changes they’d make to this run, I’m always open to discussion - it’s what makes this site so great. Thanks for all your help in researching this.
I think you should double the 1 andro dose and run it for 8 weeks. 150lbs is lame bro and 165 isn't great either.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious how that would work out
Same here! Curious the results you get from this run. I'm a super mandro fan so always interested in stacks that include it.

cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
I think you should double the 1 andro dose and run it for 8 weeks. 150lbs is lame bro and 165 isn't great either.
You’re right dude, let me just change my genetics and bone structure real quick. Thanks for your help.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re right dude, let me just change my genetics and bone structure real quick. Thanks for your help.
No problem man, I'm messing with you and trying to motivate you. If you are happy when you look in the mirror then that's all that matters.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely run the 1-Andro the full 8 weeks. It's the workhorse in this cycle. And I would take a minimun of 300 mg of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a good stack, but i also would recommend 300mg 1-andro for 8 weeks.