LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll cut until vacation on 8/10, likely ruin my progress that week lol,
I always do the same. Suffer through the pain for weeks on end before vacation and blow it the one week of vacation :LOL:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay original bottle was finished up one day ago, so here's my initial 4 week review.

No real advertisement/description with major claims (which is nice) so I will just go off what I typically would see.

Overall Value - 7.5/10
Price is a little on the high side, but so are the ingredients. This has nothing to do with IF. Cost to benefit ratio isn't the greatest if you're comparing to real gear but for someone who is natty or wanting to stay mostly natty this is perfect. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to anyone as their first option when starting a cut, but rather add it in later on when you start to stall. Not a magic gel by any means, but it will work if you do your part.

Effectiveness – 9/10
Going in to this I was not expecting too much, having ran several other ‘harder’ cycles, I never dealt with Andros any. Don't expect a miracle, but I think this product did exactly what it is marketed and designed for. Through the course of the 4 weeks I was able to drop to 205lbs. Effectively losing 15lbs in the span of those 4 weeks. Of course a caloric deficit is what enabled this, but Alpha Seven itself did present itself throughout. Things I noticed 100% to be attributed to the product-
Increased body temp – very warm throughout the days, any light amount of activity would have me in a full body sweat.
Muscle hardness/fullness – being in a deficit it is typically hard to get a pump but I was able to go into the gym with no other products and come out with a very noticeable pump and muscle definition.
Strength – again, being a deficit with something as mild as an Andro I did not expect much for strength. I was able to keep the weights the same plus or minus a few pounds or reps on various lifts. I think this is plenty of proof that the product does contribute to strength. I was in a heavy deficit, otherwise I wouldn’t have lost so much in that short span I do not think, so maintaining strength was impressive enough for me.
Visual – I did visually get leaner, again I lost a lot so may have lost some muscle mass or perhaps just glycogen within the muscle itself, but my upper body shoulders/traps/chest did get noticeably leaner. I have lost an inch in the waist band with a much less “bloated” look in my belly and love handles.
Shutdown/Energy – No noticeable energy increase or decrease. I do not believe to be shut down, atleast not majorly. Sex drive may have dropped slightly, but no issues performing.

Overall I would say I am happy with the product, I did buy another one to continue to 8 total weeks considering. I do plan on adding in EpiAndro, Ursa Major, and EC stack to the next 4 weeks of the second bottle to prepare for vacation and do everything I can to get as lean as possible. I will continue the cut after vacation a couple weeks in hopes of dropping some of the water I will inevitably gain there, then the plan is to reverse diet out into a lean bulk. I do have Nolva on hand but depending on how I feel toward the end, I may or may not use it. Test has been low the past couple years anyways so I’m debating a reverse diet into test cycle then do a solid PCT with HCG at the end. Not sure.

Anyway, overall I enjoyed the product. I did not get that “on” feeling but that’s okay. I was in a heavy deficit and able to keep strength somewhat consistent while losing weight which is the ultimate goal.

One other thing toward the last week or so, started getting some joint pain that was more noticeable. Nothing too bad but I also started Joint Support XT for my joint issues in general. Perhaps from the lower cortisol.

Final week 4 weight - 204lbs in the AM. Starting weight 218 in the AM. Hoping to get to sub 200 with the next 4 weeks.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the log. Great review and in depth.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just another quick update, still for a couple weeks of Alpha Seven and EpiAndro. Still dropping weight but it has slowed a bit, I’m still taking all the above plus EC twice daily, Ursa Major and I may throw in a bit of AET-50 the last two weeks?

Strength seems up. Could be from taking a few days off, but I’m now focusing on doing a bit heavier weight, less sets and reps, and getting more cardio in each day.

Not sure I can do much more than this to drop more fat in the next 2.5 weeks so I’ll just cruise along like this through vacation and continue the cut a couple weeks after that. I don’t want to lose the remaining muscle that I do have for a few pounds of fat so don’t think I can get anymore aggressive.

pokblach

Awards
Do You think that after one bottle od Alpha Seven the PCT with nolva/clomid would be necessarily? Im asking because Im going to start with 1 bottle od Alpha Seven without anything more.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hum...

Not nécéssary but... try this An get informed ! 💪

I use 7 from Iron and that's very good.

But for Androsetrone...

Androsterone: is a metabolite of test that can also be found naturally occurring in pine pollen and converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a compound that hit the market years ago, but due to high production costs essentially caused many companies to avoid offering it. This ingredient helps its users to increase muscle hardness, strength and improve vascularity. It also can increase fat loss through both an increase in lipolysis and the conversion of TSH to T4. Further it also can reduce estrogen-induced side effects such as gyno and water retention assisting your body get to its goal!