Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only have a few days left of icon one, i started alpha seven a week ago and will run one bottle....i am very impressed with icon one results i've gained 7lbs of quality muscle and upper body looks much bigger.

libido has shot thru the roof after a few days on alpha seven, really enjoying this effect!!!

icon one is a winner...btw-epichaos is also the real deal, best i've used!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you get lethargic during the second bottle of ICON ONE?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you get lethargic during the second bottle of ICON ONE?
some towards the end of 2nd bottle before starting alpha seven...this was my 1st time running 1-andro, i was expecting it to be much worse, pretty sure the dhea/preg helped a lot!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like tomorrow will be last of icon one-will have ran a full 2 bottles. adding in the alpha seven has really bumped up energy and libido, strength and recomp have been very noticeable. i've gained 7lbs of lean muscle but upper body looks like i have gained much more, even lost a little fat around stomach according to belt fitting looser.

very, very happy with how my upper body now looks.

also big shout out to apex and epichaos, by far the best i have used...good job @nostrum420

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great log thebigt....this has helped me out as my Icon one just landed in the UK......thanks to USPS who took an age to get it across the Atlantic having been dispatched by the great team at Iconic Formulations on April 11th. Will run this with 4 andro as have some spare. Currently 170lbs on the nod which is due to covid training so would like to get back to 175 lbs. Would 5 pumps be about right or should I throw some spare oral 1 andro on top (110mg) as not sure on what the Icon One equivalent dose would be on 5 pumps compared to oral??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great log thebigt....this has helped me out as my Icon one just landed in the UK......thanks to USPS who took an age to get it across the Atlantic having been dispatched by the great team at Iconic Formulations on April 11th. Will run this with 4 andro as have some spare. Currently 170lbs on the nod which is due to covid training so would like to get back to 175 lbs. Would 5 pumps be about right or should I throw some spare oral 1 andro on top (110mg) as not sure on what the Icon One equivalent dose would be on 5 pumps compared to oral??
in my honest opinion the amount of 1-andro in icon one is more than sufficient.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Great log. +7lbs in 8 weeks? Seems pretty legit for a “mild” compound. What type of PCT are you running? Run any bloods?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress for this whole cycle.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress for this whole cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great log. +7lbs in 8 weeks? Seems pretty legit for a “mild” compound. What type of PCT are you running? Run any bloods?
no pct, on trt...i only get bloods once a year, so no-no bloods.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
no pct, on trt...i only get bloods once a year, so no-no bloods.
Would you recommend it solo for someone not on TRT? I would think a test base like Alpha Four might be needed but that’s when things get a little expensive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log. Strong picked up all the new iconic topicals which I’m stoked about. Gonna try a few in the next couple months. Anyone looking for all the new products a link is below. It’s quite an array

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend it solo for someone not on TRT? I would think a test base like Alpha Four might be needed but that’s when things get a little expensive.
if you run 2 bottles of icon one you should be fine for 1st 4 weeks, maybe add in some dermacrine for 2nd bottle[last 4 weeks] this would save money....alpha four would be great to run with icon one but you are right it would bump up the cost, dermacrine is a cheaper option...

use my code THEBIGT and save 25% off at iconicformulations.com.

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
if you run 2 bottles of icon one you should be fine for 1st 4 weeks, maybe add in some dermacrine for 2nd bottle[last 4 weeks] this would save money....alpha four would be great to run with icon one but you are right it would bump up the cost, dermacrine is a cheaper option...

use my code THEBIGT and save 25% off at iconicformulations.com.
I'm a long time lurker, but just recently trying to become a little more active in some forums.

I'm having to look really hard at the $ aspect of things right now... So...

I have a bottle of 1-DHEA TD (125mg/ml x 30ml).
How do the experts feel about using it along with Dermacrine to save a few $?

I'm thinking I'll run 2 bottles of Dermacrine and either do the 1-DHEA at .5ml/day for the entire cycle or 1ml/day during the second bottle.

Any need for PCT?
Should I have Sustain Alpha on hand just in case?
If I end up needing PCT, will Sustain Alpha be enough?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a long time lurker, but just recently trying to become a little more active in some forums.

I'm having to look really hard at the $ aspect of things right now... So...

I have a bottle of 1-DHEA TD (125mg/ml x 30ml).
How do the experts feel about using it along with Dermacrine to save a few $?

I'm thinking I'll run 2 bottles of Dermacrine and either do the 1-DHEA at .5ml/day for the entire cycle or 1ml/day during the second bottle.

Any need for PCT?
Should I have Sustain Alpha on hand just in case?
If I end up needing PCT, will Sustain Alpha be enough?
not sure i understand @delsolrob

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
not sure i understand @delsolrob
I just looked at my previous post.. there's a lot going on there.

My main question: Would using a 1-andro TD in addition to dermacrine be comparable to running icon one by itself?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it would be close - icon one has a higher dosage of DHEA to mitigate the effects of 1-dhea.

also, dermacrine contains 7,8 benzoflavone, so there's less conversion to estrogen.

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
it would be close - icon one has a higher dosage of DHEA to mitigate the effects of 1-dhea.

also, dermacrine contains 7,8 benzoflavone, so there's less conversion to estrogen.
Would sustain alpha be a sufficient pct for that?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks. What happened?
we lost the license to use 1-dhea (1-andro) & 4-dhea (4-andro). there was a chunk made before the licensing was suspended and our retailers were well stocked at the time...but, there is no more being made

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we lost the license to use 1-dhea (1-andro) & 4-dhea (4-andro). there was a chunk made before the licensing was suspended and our retailers were well stocked at the time...but, there is no more being made
That Stinks !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i liked both, but REALLY miss the alpha four [4-andro] 😕

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys using as on cycle support while using icon one, or is it not needed, I have a bottle of icon one and a bottle of sustain alpha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you guys using as on cycle support while using icon one, or is it not needed, I have a bottle of icon one and a bottle of sustain alpha
Cel cycle assist would be good but sold out everywhere. So a step above imo is k1ngs shield from OL. Focuses on all the organs but puts an emphasis on healthy heart and blood which is a must when running something. You don’t need anything extra for your liver as it’s non-methylated and TD so should be very mild on liver values. Icon one is a great product too. Enjoy it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As stated kings is a good option or a simple Tudca can be good. Really it depends on what your comfortable with.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
As stated kings is a good option or a simple Tudca can be good. Really it depends on what your comfortable with.
Sounds good thanks, and would sustain alpha suffice for after the one bottle of icon one?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good thanks, and would sustain alpha suffice for after the one bottle of icon one?
I would personally allways run a serm after 1-Andro. I would also get another Icon 1 and run for 8 weeks. Strong still has some.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would personally allways run a serm after 1-Andro. I would also get another Icon 1 and run for 8 weeks. Strong still has some.
This I would agree with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir we do indeed!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes sir we do indeed!

If you can get this. Get it while you can.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
If you can get this. Get it while you can.
Just started icon one and alpha four. I noticed that the icon one has a slight grainy feeling when rubbing in. Tried shaking but didn’t do much. Is this normal?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started icon one and alpha four. I noticed that the icon one has a slight grainy feeling when rubbing in. Tried shaking but didn’t do much. Is this normal?
you may want to try giving the bottle a hot water bath - the propylene glycol monolaurate can solidify at cold temps and it has to be heated to get it to turn back into a liquid...it will not turn back into a liquid at room temperature, and it has to be warmed for a while to get it to soften up.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
you may want to try giving the bottle a hot water bath - the propylene glycol monolaurate can solidify at cold temps and it has to be heated to get it to turn back into a liquid...it will not turn back into a liquid at room temperature, and it has to be warmed for a while to get it to soften up.
That worked, thanks. How would you run both? BigT recommended 2 bottles each for 8 weeks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That worked, thanks. How would you run both? BigT recommended 2 bottles each for 8 weeks
That's what I'd do. If the amount of TD's to apply start to get inconvinient, then I'd dial down on the A4.

Last edited:
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've got some icon one and I'm quite excited to start but having problems getting my hands on nolva for pct as ppl have been telling me to do a proper pct if I'm gonna be using icon one for over 4 weeks, I've got cycle support all sorted but just wanted ideas about any otc pct that can do the job or must it be nolvadex, p.s I also have sustain alpha to run alongside any pct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've got some icon one and I'm quite excited to start but having problems getting my hands on nolva for pct as ppl have been telling me to do a proper pct if I'm gonna be using icon one for over 4 weeks, I've got cycle support all sorted but just wanted ideas about any otc pct that can do the job or must it be nolvadex, p.s I also have sustain alpha to run alongside any pct.
I think MA has nolva or a good pct product. I would recommend a proper pct as others have stated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think MA has nolva or a good pct product. I would recommend a proper pct as others have stated.
I agree as well. That's the safest route to take.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
About to start second month on icon one and alpha four. Great results so far aside from irritability. How long have people stayed on for? Only have another bottle of each but man oh man

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About to start second month on icon one and alpha four. Great results so far aside from irritability. How long have people stayed on for? Only have another bottle of each but man oh man
How was Icon One? What did you notice from it