IA superpharma?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they were mentioned in a post recently. went and looked at their website they have alot of good stuff at really good prices! Anybody in here use them yet? if not i may have to be the guini pig lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they were mentioned in a post recently. went and looked at their website they have alot of good stuff at really good prices! Anybody in here use them yet? if not i may have to be the guini pig lol
Yeah they've been around a while.

The UGL/ injectable gear boards such as BoP (brotherhoodofpain) track that stuff more, while some of the guys here clearly also are experienced with traditional pinning gear..the rest of AM forum tends me before PH/SARMS focused more.

But yeah give them a go! What's good over there?

EDIT - as of Sept 2019 BoP forum was taken down.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[/QUOTE]
dbol winnie anavar anadrol superdrol tadalafil eca stack...i dont inject so i didnt really look at injectables but looks like they had that end covered too lol. and pct stuff sarms clen etc.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used them before, but I had some real bad swelling/ infection from a Test P vial. Like I had to go to doctors for antibiotics. But it only was one out of 5 vials, so you decide. Literally everything other than that one vial was good. I also had anavar, Winny, and exem.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their gear looks sus and I’ve heard a fair amount of reviews about people getting infections/abscesses from their oils. I’ll stick to the more tried and true ugl’s lol.

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
IA was known for infections and **** gear as time passed on.
I'd stay far, far away from that garbage.

Thet made themselves a good name in the beginning so thats why some people will still say it's gtg.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have also heard about their gear giving people infections. I haven’t used it so I can’t validate the claim but it doesn’t seem worth the risk to me

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah they've been around a while.

The UGL/ injectable gear boards such as BoP (brotherhoodofpain) track that stuff more, while some of the guys here clearly also are experienced with traditional pinning gear..the rest of AM forum tends me before PH/SARMS focused more.

EDIT - as of Sept 2019 BoP forum was taken down.
BOP got hacked and is back. Just a different domain.

Prcek

Awards
What do you think about their DHT cream DIKTATOR? Are there any better DHT cream alternatives?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 4