I would like to pin for the first time. I would like a compound I respond to the fastest. I’ve been considering e, sus 250, etc

Lmao123

Lmao123

Awards
Title says it all haha I’m 25 btw 160 pounds no prior steroid use. I would greatly appreciate advice.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Title says it all haha I’m 25 btw 160 pounds no prior steroid use. I would greatly appreciate advice.
At 160 you still have natural potential imo. What were your stats before lifting?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously, just learn more about lifting. Also diet, but sounds like you have sooo far to go. Steroids is not what you need right now.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buy some test enanthate. Enough to run 300mg for 4-6 weeks, bumping to 4-500mg for another 4-6 weeks.

If you don't see any atypical (better-than-natty) progress during this time, and/or find sides sucky, steroids are not for you.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would start eating a lot more (so you are used to eat a lot), start a cycle of Test P, Mast P for 8-10 weeks and Dbol for the first 4 weeks, eat even more during cycle, do a good PCT of Clomid for 6-8 weeks and eat even more than you already have. Key for you to be successful is to eat, eat a lot more than you do.

How tall are you btw?

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shorter the ester the faster you will feel it. So you want test suspension(no ester) or propionate. I like test suspension or tne a lot. You have to pin it everyday though. Another option is teat enenthate or cyp with dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. As others have said at 160 it’s probably better to wait unless your 5’6” and lean.

Lmao123

Lmao123

Awards
Buy some test enanthate. Enough to run 300mg for 4-6 weeks, bumping to 4-500mg for another 4-6 weeks.

If you don't see any atypical (better-than-natty) progress during this time, and/or find sides sucky, steroids are not for you.
Thank you, I’ll do that. I’ve heard similar with maybe a little less than 500 at the end but maybe that could be best? Either way sounds good. I appreciate it.

Lmao123

Lmao123

Awards
Seriously, just learn more about lifting. Also diet, but sounds like you have sooo far to go. Steroids is not what you need right now.

My question was about pinning for the first time with no other information. I was in the Navy (not REMF) for 6 years and have been lifting since I was 16. I’ll do steroids if I want.

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My question was about pinning for the first time with no other information. I was in the Navy (not REMF) for 6 years and have been lifting since I was 16. I’ll do steroids if I want.
Get bloods done first, start low as you can always increase the dose. Have an AI on hand.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless you want your junk to potentially stop working then testosterone is the answer, but, there's something I want to make a point of.

Steroids are not magic, there are ppl who I know that have been on them for 10 years straight or longer and still barely look like they work out. And the reason why is because they don't know how to eat right, they don't know how to train right and they think steroids work miracles.

At 160lbs you need to learn how to eat, 5 Moderately high calorie meals a day, 7 days a week, cheating 1-2x a week with a even bigger meal and lifting hard and heavy. That's a recipe to get bigger if you stick with it.

I've been back on gear for the past 2 years and my results have been ok, but, the results are 10 better then the guys I know that use 3x the amounts I do and don't eat right.

If you don't figure out the food your going to be very dissapointed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will tell you what I told a friend last weekend who is similarly built that has been lifting for 5+ years and trains HARD: adding steroids will supercharge all of your metabolic processes, making it even harder to gain real weight (not the temporary water) unless you have the eating end already figured out.

We had a long discussion about practical ways for him to eat more consistently and learn how to gain 6-10lbs naturally and maintain it. When he does that, he will be ready to start a moderate testosterone cycle like @Nac spelled out for you. But you have to know how to consistently eat for your goals.

You also need to get bloodwork prior so you know your baseline, need to understand risks and potential sides, how to mitigate them, and how to do a proper PCT of course. There’s no free lunches when playing God with your endocrine system.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't say he "needed" to taper up. I don't think there's much merit to picking a dosage and running it straight across. Progress isn't linear, why should doses be linear. The idea is start with something effective and move up from there.
ignore it bro, this tit appeared, downvoted a load of proper advice and seems to have disappeared. Absolutely zero knowledge at all

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP, the posts from NAC, smont and Hyde are bang on.

the question you asked was which test you will respond to fastest, but unless you have a very specific goal that involves being much bigger ASAP, then that’s unlikely to be optimal. If (like virtually everyone) you want to add actual lean mass then it simply takes time, there is a rate limiting factor on how much lean mass you can add regardless of what you take or how much you eat.

as above test prop kicks in quickest (well actually test suspension does but slightly different ball game), that involves pinning every other day and won’t provide more overall gains than running test cyp or e over a 12 week period

as others have said, at 25 and 160 it’s extremely likely that you have natural growth left so it’s remiss not to highlight that simply to look out for you and your health but you’ve made it clear your gonna do what your gonna do.

as someone else said, get bloods before you start. This is the ONLY chance you have to establish what your baseline pre steroid hormone levels are, you’ll never know if your recovering to baseline if you don’t.

I assume your planning to cycle and pct after, so don’t use sust, the long esters take an age to clear and you’ll spend a long time with sub optimal hormone levels.

just take a step back and consider your goals again and give us more info on that. It’s hard to advise when all we have is fast response. You may have a genuine short term deadline that drives that but typically that’s not the case……

good luck anyway bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ignore it bro, this tit appeared, downvoted a load of proper advice and seems to have disappeared. Absolutely zero knowledge at all
Lol I thought Renew banned him. I don't know why I thought Renew was a mod though, faulty assumption/instincts.