I need help with injection / math / peptides

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been a really long day and I am brain dead and I want to make sure I am doing all my math correctly.

Plus I have never done AAS injections, so any help with double checking the math is appreciated.

See pic below -

I have 100 insulin needles. They are listed as "1/2 mL" needles so I am assuming the total amount held is .5 mL (its small). It is marked with "50 units"

The peptide vial has 2 mg of freeze dried peptide

The large "mixing needle" is pretty self explanatory - using this one to transport the BAC water to the peptide vial.

IMG_1951.jpg

My plan is to inject 100 mcg of ipamorelin in the morning and 100 mcg of CJC in the morining (45 min before I eat) .... ill do this again in the evening before dinner. I have read empty stomach maximizes the uptake of the peptide (which is curious as youre injecting it ... but whatever).

So ... heres where I need help. if I add 2mL of BAC water to the 2 mg of peptide ... I have read that some of the peptide will be wasted upon injecting since "half will be left in the neck" of the needle. I am hoping this isnt the case if using an insulin needle. So ... how many "units" do I draw up into the insulin needle if I want to use 100 mcg of a ipamorelin per inection ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just use 10 units (0.1ml). 10 units = 100mcg. You can use 2.2ml of bacwater, this way stretching the solution a bit, in case you are worried about wasting half a drop, whats left in the needle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want 0.1mg per injection, so if you mix it with 2ml of bac water then each ml contains 1mg, this 0.1ml would be 0.1mg (10 units on your slin pin)

It’s 2am here and I can’t sleep so want someone else to confirm that now lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want 0.1mg per injection, so if you mix it with 2ml of bac water then each ml contains 1mg, this 0.1ml would be 0.1mg (10 units on your slin pin)

Confirmed! :)

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you both

I have been in the car for ten hours and needed a second set of eyes on this...

So Ill pull in 10 units of CJC and then 10 units of Ipa for 20 total ... and then i just pinch some skin and inject it under belly "flab" ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you both

I have been in the car for ten hours and needed a second set of eyes on this...

So Ill pull in 10 units of CJC and then 10 units of Ipa for 20 total ... and then i just pinch some skin and inject it under belly "flab" ?
Correct.
Pinch skin around belly button (1-2 inch to the left- or right), I pin sub-q slowly, first "searching" with the needle where its not sensitive, then slowly sticking it in. Works painless.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct.
Pinch skin around belly button (1-2 inch to the left- or right), I pin sub-q slowly, first "searching" with the needle where its not sensitive, then slowly sticking it in. Works painless.
Thanks guys

First one down

That 20 unit push is bigger than i anticipated

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How long before the effects of a peptide "cycle" kick in and you begin to see/feel the effects

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long before the effects of a peptide "cycle" kick in and you begin to see/feel the effects
Its already working. You have insomnia.
Seriously, it works 20 min after pinning. Insomnia / or the opposite, sleep pattern disruption, vivid dreams, nausea when waking up, numbness in hands -any -or all of it awaits you. :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you mean: does CJC or any other GH stimulating peptide give you muscles? Then , no. It does not. Not really.
It may help you to lean out a bit and it helps with recovery. It also ups collagen synthesis = healing faster -but muscles? Maybe a bit when in combination with roids, in a anabolic environment. But what it did to me is:

-cuts sleep short from 8-10 hours to only 5 hours
-bloated me like a puffer fish
-BP got dangerously high
-blood sugar got up
-hunger cravings (from both: CJC and MK)
-slight strength increase
-faster healing
-some fat on waist lost (after 4-5 month on it)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you mean: does CJC or any other GH stimulating peptide give you muscles? Then , no. It does not. Not really.
It may help you to lean out a bit and it helps with recovery. It also ups collagen synthesis = healing faster -but muscles? Maybe a bit when in combination with roids, in a anabolic environment. But what it did to me is:

-BP got dangerously high
-blood sugar got up
-faster healing
Yep, I didn’t get anything in terms of muscle size or strength.

However I also didn’t have any sleep issues and I’m always hungry anyway so no change there.

Recovery was significantly improved, my skin tightened and I got very lean (I was cutting as well).

Held around 4lbs of water consistently.

Personally I’ll run peptide cycles inbetween aas cycles to assist in recovery and preparing my body for the onslaught.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I didn’t get anything in terms of muscle size or strength.

However I also didn’t have any sleep issues and I’m always hungry anyway so no change there.

Recovery was significantly improved, my skin tightened and I got very lean (I was cutting as well).

Held around 4lbs of water consistently.

Personally I’ll run peptide cycles inbetween aas cycles to assist in recovery and preparing my body for the onslaught.
I am not looking for muscle gain from this akin to a anabolic steroid ... but would really like to get better sleep (deeper) and recover faster. I have heard this combo works well for leaning out. I am already pretty lean but that would be a welcomed side effect

I am guessing both of which happened last night as I crashed very hard and got some really deep sleep. Woke up on the couch at 4am and felt completely rested. It was hard for me to go to my room and fall back asleep at that point

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-BP got dangerously high
-blood sugar got up
-faster healing
I was testing out the oral MK a few weeks ago and i think it was really making me lethargic throughout the day. Not what i was looking for. Hopefully the CJC and Ipa wont have that effect

So ... loooking st your list: why do you think you had that many negaitve sides? High BP. Bloat. BS elevation...?

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So - your responses had me thinking about what both of you said in regards to peptides adding muscle like a steroid would

I realize this isnt the case and that isnt what I am seeking here

However, i know getting quality rest and recovering properly is key to building a better physique. And if one gets better, deeper sleep using peptides, and that sleep causes more Test production (doesnt chronic insomnia reduce native T levels by ~30%?) ... then by default wouldnt you see a measurable increase in lean body mass?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So - your responses had me thinking about what both of you said in regards to peptides adding muscle like a steroid would

However, i know getting quality rest and recovering properly is key to building a better physique. And if one gets better, deeper sleep using peptides, and that sleep causes more Test production (doesnt chronic insomnia reduce native T levels by ~30%?) ... then by default wouldnt you see a measurable increase in lean body mass?
The issue is that we all react differently and when you are talking about growth there are so many biological aspects that are affected I think it’s impossible to simplify it that much bro.

If you look at something like zma or melatonin then you are honing in specifically on sleep (more so than peptides are anyway), in that situation the simplification could be used.

I personally wouldn’t run a peptide cycle purely for sleep. I would however do so for overall recovery and repair.

Ultimately though there is always going to be an element of trial and error here.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was testing out the oral MK a few weeks ago and i think it was really making me lethargic throughout the day. Not what i was looking for. Hopefully the CJC and Ipa wont have that effect

So ... loooking st your list: why do you think you had that many negaitve sides? High BP. Bloat. BS elevation...?
Bloat and BP issues were from MK, later when I tried CJC+dac the same -so I stopped fiddling around with any GH secretagogues. I may try again with MK later on because I'm getting old and need help with recovery.
I forgot to mention bad cramps by the 4th month on MK -but I ramped the dose up too much (80mg/d) to see what happens... I saw.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On paper a lot of things look promising.
GH ups IGF-1 -but real life experience tells us, you don't grow as much muscles as expected.
:)
Its all theory -and maybe for some it works.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloat and BP issues were from MK, later when I tried CJC+dac the same -so I stopped fiddling around with any GH secretagogues. I may try again with MK later on because I'm getting old and need help with recovery.
I forgot to mention bad cramps by the 4th month on MK -but I ramped the dose up too much (80mg/d) to see what happens... I saw.
hairygrandpa, I'm just curious if you know the cause of the bloating on GH secretagogues?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa, I'm just curious if you know the cause of the bloating on GH secretagogues?
Some say its sodium in conjunction, other say the intestinal walls thickens (swell), I guess nobody knows for sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CJC with DAC 2.5mg e5d and 10mg Mk definitely helped my recovery from hard training when I used it for a couple months last off-time. However, my fasting blood sugar went up unacceptably. Won’t be using it again unless I find I can let it rise 10pts again and still be at safe levels.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CJC with DAC 2.5mg e5d and 10mg Mk definitely helped my recovery from hard training when I used it for a couple months last off-time. However, my fasting blood sugar went up unacceptably. Won’t be using it again unless I find I can let it rise 10pts again and still be at safe levels.
you took 2.5mg every 5 day wouldnt that be a HUGE injection?

have you tried non-dac? i know the drug affinity complex was added to "expand the pulse" - just curious if you liked / disliked the non dac?

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-BP got dangerously high
-blood sugar got up
-faster healing
i havent seen any sides until today and my hands are a bit stiff ... small joint pain - nothing crazy just a little annoying. I havent read that this is a side of peptides - did you experience this (and why?)

i have a "sleep app" that measures tossing and turning and their algorithm converts that to sleep quality. Soumds crazy but it seems to work based on past experience. This morning i scored a 100%. Unheard of. I think my best sleep to date using that had been 92 and outside of that maybe in the upper 70s nothing higher tho...

I didnt feel crazy rested or like i had amazing sleep, but looking at the graph in the app i was in & out of deep sleep for about 80% of the night, which again i had never seen on the app. so it must be working from a recovery / sleep standpoint

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent seen any sides until today and my hands are a bit stiff ... small joint pain - nothing crazy just a little annoying. I havent read that this is a side of peptides - did you experience this (and why?)
I read a zillion studies on that but can't remember the exact "why" it happens, it was about narrowing of (don't remember) where the nerve is embedded. Carpal tunnel flare ups were reported in studies involving MK-677, probably all growth hormone secretagogues can cause it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

i have a "sleep app" that measures tossing and turning and their algorithm converts that to sleep quality. Soumds crazy but it seems to work based on past experience. This morning i scored a 100%. Unheard of. I think my best sleep to date using that had been 92 and outside of that maybe in the upper 70s nothing higher tho...

I didnt feel crazy rested or like i had amazing sleep, but looking at the graph in the app i was in & out of deep sleep for about 80% of the night, which again i had never seen on the app. so it must be working from a recovery / sleep standpoint
I use an app as well, must admit when i started mk (and after the first week) it showed my sleep quality to be better but I’ve had 100 a few times including nights where apparently I went straighr into deep sleep and stay in deep sleep for 9 or so hours so I’m a bit suspicious of them....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use an app as well, must admit when i started mk (and after the first week) it showed my sleep quality to be better but I’ve had 100 a few times including nights where apparently I went straighr into deep sleep and stay in deep sleep for 9 or so hours so I’m a bit suspicious of them....
I'm just curious.... Do you have to wear a cuff, or something?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you took 2.5mg every 5 day wouldnt that be a HUGE injection?

have you tried non-dac? i know the drug affinity complex was added to "expand the pulse" - just curious if you liked / disliked the non dac?
Nah, I was only mixing the 5mg powder with two, then eventually one, ml of bac water. At 1ml for the entire vial, it’s only a half ml of water you’re pushing. Just depends on how concentrated you reconstitute it.

I would never use non-DAC when I can take a single shot of DAC once every 6 days. Also, because it’s long acting you can stick it IM, or subcutaneous somewhere far from the belly button, wherever you like. Way more flexible and convenient.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious.... Do you have to wear a cuff, or something?
look at the "sleep cycle" app in the ios store... i was suspicious of how it works too but the first few nights its in "test mode" then when you use it, you plug it in, then put the phone against your mattress (i put it under the fitted sheet...

The vibrations and moment are measured by the cyclometer in the phone and that translated into your circadian rhythm...

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I was only mixing the 5mg powder with two, then eventually one, ml of bac water. At 1ml for the entire vial, it’s only a half ml of water you’re pushing. Just depends on how concentrated you reconstitute it.

I would never use non-DAC when I can take a single shot of DAC once every 6 days. Also, because it’s long-acting you can stick it IM, or subcutaneous somewhere far from the belly button, wherever you like. Way more flexible and convenient.
reason i ask is becausre the non-dac is allegedly more "in sync" with natural GH pulse (ie not once a week but daily) ... many many fewer needle stick tho lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
look at the "sleep cycle" app in the ios store... i was suspicious of how it works too but the first few nights its in "test mode" then when you use it, you plug it in, then put the phone against your mattress (i put it under the fitted sheet...

The vibrations and moment are measured by the cyclometer in the phone and that translated into your circadian rhythm...
Yep, sleep cycle here too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
reason i ask is becausre the non-dac is allegedly more "in sync" with natural GH pulse (ie not once a week but daily) ... many many fewer needle stick tho lol
Yeah I’ve heard that and it makes sense to me; I’m just not going to dick with that much pinning. Tren Ace is probably the only thing that would ever be worth pinning daily even to me, and even that’s not more than once/day.

Idk how guys use injectable orals daily, like who tf has time to bother. That’s why they’re orals! Fast in, fast out.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ve heard that and it makes sense to me; I’m just not going to dick with that much pinning. Tren Ace is probably the only thing that would ever be worth pinning daily even to me, and even that’s not more than once/day.

Idk how guys use injectable orals daily, like who tf has time to bother. That’s why they’re orals! Fast in, fast out.

well i have been doing the two a day thing ... 100 mcg (10 IUs) of each in the moring (ipamorelin + CJC no dac) and 100 mcg at night ... on empty stomach as well ...pinning into the little fat pad on lower stomach. I have never used needles before but have worked in medical just not used to sticking myself... that said no issues there, but I have not noticed any gains in terms of deeper sleep like i had before when i took the secrealouges in pill form

However - as another poster mentioned i have experienced small joint pain (ands and feet stiff) and for whatever reason my left knee has been hurting. I did partially tear an ACL in that knee years ago but i was under the impression that this would heal, not hurt.

Any insight as to what is going on?

DarleneHawkins

DarleneHawkins

Awards
Hey there, anybody
as you say above, I've feel a small joint pain this morning, too; did you continue to use them? I am a student in the math faculty, but I'm afraid to make any peptide calculus by myself.

Last edited:

Blapeneve

Awards
As far as I know, it can't hurt or damage in some more profound ways, keep calm. However, I suggest you consult experts and don't decide independently concerning the peptides. I am also a student who uses https://plainmath.net/secondary/calculus-and-analysis/precalculus to get help and step-by-step solutions to hundreds of my precalculus problems for high school, college, and daily life questions. I ask about various math issues here since it is a reliable source of calculus and analysis. Try it.

Last edited: