• RockStar
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is the point of bridging the hormones ?
It’s the cycling version of switching your drugs up.
To get more time out of 2 different drugs that have enough effectiveness they don’t need to be stacked. Essentially giving you 6-8 weeks on a good oral instead of the usual 4, to keep the gain train going.
Should really only be used with a non methyl/methyl. Time is your worst enemy with toxicity so it would make no sense otherwise.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. I have never bridged before but I have done combos. The intent was to run 4-6 weeks of Msten depending how my body reacts.
What matthew stated above .. People will run 4dhea, dermacrine, stano before hand to combat some of the sides from harsher compounds ( mainly lethargy & sex drive )

Just a prefernce , but imo i think that works the best makes a methylated cycle easier.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What matthew stated above .. People will run 4dhea, dermacrine, stano before hand to combat some of the sides from harsher compounds ( mainly lethargy & sex drive )

Just a prefernce , but imo i think that works the best makes a methylated cycle easier.
Interesting... well this is what I was looking to do:

Weeks 1-4:
20 mg/ day msten
BTL Defense (cycle support)

Weeks 4-7:
SNS tribulus 750
CEL PCT Assist
SNS Bulbine Natalensis

Weeks 5-8:
Nolvadex 20mg/ day
BTL Balance (has some test boosters and AI)
BTL Power + (some other test boosters plus creatine)

May seem like overkill but I have most of this stuff already. Also, last time (I ran DMZ for 6 weeks) I overlapped my first week of PCT with my last week of DMZ and my libido and lethargy recovered really really well (although there was not a lot loss in libido and energy from this compound as compared to running LGD and Epi Andro for 12 weeks).

Does this mean I should do 4 weeks of CEL Stanoplex 300 prior to the msten? Last time I took epi andro I did not feel like it did anything. However, it was not CEL Stanoplex 300l.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh boy, why is everybody so over dosing and complicating pct? Just 20mg's of nolva ed will more or less saturate all the E receptors in your hypo. You really don't need more then 20/20/10/10 nolva for this cycle. More serms, especially stacking nolva with clomid, will make you suffer really badly. Clomid turns me almost suicidal in pct. Never again.

As for Ai's during pct, it's really beneficial to take them. And not just in week 3 but in week 1. They help in freeing up test from shbg (shbg usually goes up with serm use) and they lower e2 which goes up quickly in pct believe it or not. Also don't forget to take aromasin after pct, as to prevenet any post pct e2 problems.

But in regards to complicating, my perfect pct would have:
- tamox at 40/20/20/10
- proviron at 50mg's and keep it a bit after pct.
- aromasin at 12.5 eod, keep it 2 week's after pct, gradually reducing the dose.
- CJC1295DAC at 2mg's e6d and keep this until next cycle if you can afford it.
- Mk677 at 10mg's, also till next cycle.
- and a product of your choosing for cortisol. very important, as cortisol burns you out completely.
- melanotan 2 for libido if proviron is not enough

This is perfect for keeping gains and felling good imo.