Answered I am running Hexadrone (6a) 100mg a day, will that be enough to add some decent gains compared to 30mgs of Dymethazine a day?

theshexmix

Awards
SwoleMax also I decided to run Hexadrone while waiting on my gear and at about 250mgs a day im definitely seeing fat loss which wasn't expected so id definitely recommend it for cutting, i guess im just sensitive to it or something (could be placebo) but i could swear im seeing and feeling some results as far as endurance as well, for any gains however i dont see anything..maybe a slight increase in strength but thats most likely placebo. Its only my second week on it so ill let you know if its really working or its just in my head later on if your still interested and theres no more info by then

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SwoleMax also I decided to run Hexadrone while waiting on my gear and at about 250mgs a day im definitely seeing fat loss which wasn't expected so id definitely recommend it for cutting, i guess im just sensitive to it or something (could be placebo) but i could swear im seeing and feeling some results as far as endurance as well, for any gains however i dont see anything..maybe a slight increase in strength but thats most likely placebo. Its only my second week on it so ill let you know if its really working or its just in my head later on if your still interested and theres no more info by then
I’m interested to hear more, pls keep updating. Also, what brand are you using?

theshexmix

Awards
I’m interested to hear more, pls keep updating. Also, what brand are you using?
https://www.google.com/search?q=rock+hard+core+hexadrone&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS849US849&sxsrf=ACYBGNTguqkp1BPPw64nAQbiP3OfzUvOaA:1569505175423&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU5dCzzu7kAhUOd98KHcxIAtIQ_AUIEigB&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=be6O4gYEmhZ-HM So thats the brand im using, i had to get 2 bottles for now, and im gonna get another one because the guy has em for 30 bucks by me, but as long as you get the 6a version (6a-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one17b-ol) it should be legit, and ill definitely keep you posted on the cycle!

theshexmix

Awards
I think that might be the 4th name Ive seen that company use. They change their name a lot to stay under the government's radar I guess and use a fake address as well.
On their latest stock they dont even put an address anymore.
You KNOW its the same company because they use the same design and names for products and were using the same address but just different company name .
lmao, I wasnt paying too much attention to that but now that you pointed it out, i could've sworn that i had seen and maybe even bought supplements from that company in the past with a different name. Pretty smart. and by the way so im almost on my 3rd week of Hexadrone, and i fell off the wagon with my diet because of work (EXCUSES I KNOW I WAS BEING LAZY) lol but even with that Im learning to like Hex way more than i expected. IMO, Its definitely not comparable to DMZ or any compound in that boat on any level, However its Superior for cutting, I would compare it to a milder S23 and mk677cycle in terms of its cutting ability, (which if you dont have experience with, S23 is stong af and MK677 is a GH Secretagogue). Hex its a little slow acting but it really shreds the fat from hard areas and tones you/tightens you up even with little effort. BUT for it to work you really have to watch your diet, it wont do much besides slim you out a little whereas the S23 will help you out in those area regardless but with a possible HPTA shutdown and a lot of other sides that dont feel as natural as Hex (if that makes any sense) just trying to compare it to more known Supps, but anyways those are more for bulking and they're SARMS so ill try to stay on topic...As far as gains Hex is very very slow but definitely steady I've still put on another 10lbs on to my bench press after a hard plateau. Most of it was hard work but theres no doubt Hex had a small hand to play, although its not great for strength, it actually makes me slightly more lively (not aggressive in the gym) but helps me keep focus and feel a bit more vigor, vitality and fluidity. I i have 2 weeks left so my expectations are a little higher now and I think ill have a nice accidental Recomp. I really just wanted to check it out initially out of curiosity and having a bottle around and because there wasnt any anecdotal info on it that i could find at least. Espeially because its non methylated this could be a new favorite to stack.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lmao, I wasnt paying too much attention to that but now that you pointed it out, i could've sworn that i had seen and maybe even bought supplements from that company in the past with a different name. Pretty smart. and by the way so im almost on my 3rd week of Hexadrone, and i fell off the wagon with my diet because of work (EXCUSES I KNOW I WAS BEING LAZY) lol but even with that Im learning to like Hex way more than i expected. IMO, Its definitely not comparable to DMZ or any compound in that boat on any level, However its Superior for cutting, I would compare it to a milder S23 and mk677cycle in terms of its cutting ability, (which if you dont have experience with, S23 is stong af and MK677 is a GH Secretagogue). Hex its a little slow acting but it really shreds the fat from hard areas and tones you/tightens you up even with little effort. BUT for it to work you really have to watch your diet, it wont do much besides slim you out a little whereas the S23 will help you out in those area regardless but with a possible HPTA shutdown and a lot of other sides that dont feel as natural as Hex (if that makes any sense) just trying to compare it to more known Supps, but anyways those are more for bulking and they're SARMS so ill try to stay on topic...As far as gains Hex is very very slow but definitely steady I've still put on another 10lbs on to my bench press after a hard plateau. Most of it was hard work but theres no doubt Hex had a small hand to play, although its not great for strength, it actually makes me slightly more lively (not aggressive in the gym) but helps me keep focus and feel a bit more vigor, vitality and fluidity. I i have 2 weeks left so my expectations are a little higher now and I think ill have a nice accidental Recomp. I really just wanted to check it out initially out of curiosity and having a bottle around and because there wasnt any anecdotal info on it that i could find at least. Espeially because its non methylated this could be a new favorite to stack.
Will you do bloods after? Thanks for the update