I am a newbie. Question about pct...

aronbuddha

Awards
Hello. Thank you for hearing me out! I am doing a 7 week cycle of Turinabolos (20mg per day). Do I need to use both Clomid and Nolvadex during pct, or can I just use clomid? I don't want to use both if I don't have to, since my cycle is pretty low dose and mild. Any suggestions? Thank you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can just run one, no need to run both.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can just run one, no need to run both.
Agreed with this. No need for more than one serm in your pct. Jut pick one and run for at least a 4 week pct.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of us didn’t mind being in a Mariachi band. Shut up. Big meanies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note, I was talking to a guy yesterday and he brought up tbol, said back in the 80s he used it all the time, 6 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat no PCT. Started at 20mg a day and by the end of the year was up to 60mg a day so all very conservative cycles but swears he had no problems. Switched to dbol and did the same thing from 20-60 mg over 5-6 cycles. Never used testosterone till the 90s

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To the OP, I am not telling you to follow that advice. It's very reckless

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a side note, I was talking to a guy yesterday and he brought up tbol, said back in the 80s he used it all the time, 6 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat no PCT. Started at 20mg a day and by the end of the year was up to 60mg a day so all very conservative cycles but swears he had no problems. Switched to dbol and did the same thing from 20-60 mg over 5-6 cycles. Never used testosterone till the 90s
I feel like these type of "protocol" were very very popular back in the 80-90s..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According to this guy it's what everyone did in the 80s. No1 was worried about having testosterone as part of there cycle. No1 ran a ai and no1 had gyno. Makes you wonder
I didn't learn about estrogen manipulation until dan duchaine started to espouse his theroys on it. keep in mind this was in the mid 90's after about 10 yrs of people playing with his ideas, you started to see pct's become a cogent idea. further, I myself never ran any sort of PCT until gaspari launch novadex (circa 2004). I decided to throw it in on the end of a cycle. even then I really didnt feel much different.. and not much changed in terms of keeping gains ect. that was the og atd ircc... so it wasnt even a SERM but an AI. at that time you couldnt just get SERMS from the internet.. and they were quite obscure actually on the underground.