HYPOTHESIS regarding "NO2/Extreme NOS PC" and such

The Conqueror

Awards
As I mentioned on another post I've been doing a lot of post searching in the last few days on this board and others.

The more I see the REAL WORLD feedback on this product the more I believe that some people are asking the wrong questions regarding it's potential pluses and minuses.

Since a lot of evidence (again real world) has come forward stating that these type products improve vascularity and pump. Wouldn't they be more ideal prior to a prosteriod or prohormone training cycle?

I mention this because I think people who buy these products simply as a "silver bullet" for muscle mass will be disappointed. However, by using it in conjuction with a solid nutritional, training resting program and then followed by a good 1 test / 4AD program might be benificial.

This "hypothesis" (which might not hold a lick of credibility until tested) is based on the logic of improving the blood flow network into the muscle so tha when a serious mass cycle begins the body will be primed to put all of those extra nutrients where they are needed.

What are your thoughts?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
What kind of hypothesis is that buddy? How about...

If a vasodilating agent is taken prior to a cycle of AAS or PHs, then the net lean tissue gain will be greater....

:)

As for my thoughts, I agree with you that for people buying these supplements for increased mass they're misguided. I think that your hypothesis may be true as well, as the increased pressure on muscular fascia coming from the large pumps that these products give you might cause somewhat of a "forced" muscle memory effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JudoJosh Supplements 70
ISU152 Supplements 51
Anabolics 3
Brian5225 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 37