HRT Bloodwork (3 month review)

tattoopierced1

Got my bloodwork back in today. After 3 months on HRT, here is what things look like:
DHT: 375 ref range: 155-553
Total Testosterone: 357 ref range:400-1080
SHBG: 19 ref range: 13-71
Free Testosterone: 83.8 ref range: 47-244
Testosterone %: 2.3 ref range: 1.6-3.47
Glucose: 82 ref range:74-106
BUN: 13 ref range: 6-20
Creatinine: 1.7 ref range: 0.9-1.5
Sodium: 142 ref range: 136-145
Potassium: 4.4 ref range: 3.4-5.1
Chloride: 105 ref range: 98-107
CO2: 28 ref range: 20-31
Calcium: 9.5 ref range: 8.6-10
Total Protein: 7.4 ref range: 6.4-8.3
Albumin: 4.4 ref range: 3.4-4.8
AST: 29 ref range: 17-59
ALKP: 124 ref range: 25-100
ALT: 24 ref range: 10-40
Total Cholest.: 194 ref range: under 200
Triglycerides: 64 ref range: 0-149
HDL: 44 ref: above 40
LDL: 137 ref: below 130
Estradiol: 20 ref: 18-67

There were some more tests done, but none worth writing home about...some others in that group that were high is as follows:

HGB: 16.9 ref: 12.9-16.6
HCT: 50.4 ref: 38-48
Mono: 11.1 ref: 2-8
EO: 9.4 ref: 1-3

Note that I take my HRT shot on Sunday and the blood was drawn on a Saturday, so that is 6 days out from my shot. I am not sure what my Total Test is if I were to get bloodwork closer to injection day, such as on a Monday or Tuesday. However, I have felt great since being on HRT.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If your free test is that high on saturday, I'd speculate this HRT thing is gonna do you some good for gaining mass :D (Taking into consideration the 10 day half life).

Bloodwork looks good bro!

How was your hdl/ldl prior to the HRT?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So is your doc happy with those results or is he going to up hte dose a bit more?

tattoopierced1

kwy: My HDL/LDL was awful. Total cholesterol 3 months ago was 210, so things are on their way back to normal.

lifted: havent had a chance to talk to him yet, going to try to get some HCG for Friday and or Saturdays as those are the two days I start feeling a decline from feeling normal. I'm pretty happy with the 100mg test cyp per week, but need a boost for those last 2 days.

Sunday I start my cycle, I have it posted over in the Cycle section. A little worried about the liver stuff though since I am going to start with the SD again, gotta get some ALA to help with that.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
kwy: My HDL/LDL was awful. Total cholesterol 3 months ago was 210, so things are on their way back to normal.

lifted: havent had a chance to talk to him yet, going to try to get some HCG for Friday and or Saturdays as those are the two days I start feeling a decline from feeling normal. I'm pretty happy with the 100mg test cyp per week, but need a boost for those last 2 days.

Sunday I start my cycle, I have it posted over in the Cycle section. A little worried about the liver stuff though since I am going to start with the SD again, gotta get some ALA to help with that.
Does he give you the Test or do you do it at home?

If you do it at home, just spread the dose out over Sun, Wed and that should kill some of the "decline"...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What is your cycle?

I'd recommend avoiding orals until you are comfortable with all of your bloodwork.

tattoopierced1

I do the injects at home. I actually thought about that, but really want some HCG for the upcoming cycle...we'll see what he says...

tattoopierced1

kwy: cycle is just one oral: sd for 2 weeks, and then Test and EQ for 10. I've got it posted over in the other section.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
TP - what is your test dose?

ask the doctor for an Rx for HCG - that will boost Testosterone numbers significantly while staying at the same TRT dose. well, if you want you.

tattoopierced1

100mg test cyp. (depo test) per week. I showed him Swale's article and he was responsive, but didnt want to do HCG right yet....I'll try and bug him for it now...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
if your insurance covers the bloodwork - play around with the doses, wait - did I say that?

i've seen bloodwork where the original TRT protocol left guys at 400-500... enter HCG and 900ng/dl

tattoopierced1

insurance covers the bloodwork, so no worries there. I just gotta get him to give me HCG...he has everything else, Test Cyp., Nolvadex, but not HCG yet...its only a matter of time and pursuation...