chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Setting up this thread at the requests of some users so we can discuss this whole ongoing formulation process, price points, ingredients, etc!

Below is the newest version I have a quote out for which I think will get it down to a reasonable enough price point to bring it to production!

BF40A639-5E02-4B41-8BFE-1372C24106A3.jpg

Removed the n coumaryldopamine for the wider spectrum trademarked Cocoabuterol, added in Cirsium Oligophyllum (found in original norcodrene), swapped the Eucommia chlorigenic acid for green coffee bean chlorigenic acid.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this supposed to be used? As a preworkout? Daily fat burner? with/ without food?

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dynamine dose seems a little low. The cocoabuterol dose is the highest I’ve ever seen though. Looks good overall. Why did you swap Eucommia for green coffee?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
Gbb or a carnitine?

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this supposed to be used? As a preworkout? Daily fat burner? with/ without food?
Daily fat burner 2 scoops per day so a full months worth in a tub. Can certainly use less but definitely won’t need more. Without food is always ideal for fat loss. Can be taken 1 scoop pre workout / pre cardio and one scoop in the morning assuming you train later in the day.

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dynamine dose seems a little low. The cocoabuterol dose is the highest I’ve ever seen though. Looks good overall. Why did you swap Eucommia for green coffee?
Thanks. The dynamine at 40% comes out to 25mg per serving/scoop which is on par with the industry standard / ‘efficacious dose’ as stated by the manufacturer compound solutions. Cocoabuterol is also on par with other products at 50mg per serving/scoop. As much as I’d like to take credit and tout the highest Cocoabuterol on the market that wouldn’t be accurate lol. Eucommia had to be swapped bc it’s only available at a 25% extract which would mean I’d have to use 2g to yield the desired amount I wanted at 98% ... GCB is more readily available and no real difference in the overall effects. People recognize the 98% chlorigenic acid Eucommia from OG alphamine which is why I wanted to use it but it isn’t available and isn’t feasible to use a 25% extract in the formula.

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. The dynamine at 40% comes out to 25mg per serving/scoop which is on par with the industry standard / ‘efficacious dose’ as stated by the manufacturer compound solutions. Cocoabuterol is also on par with other products at 50mg per serving/scoop. As much as I’d like to take credit and tout the highest Cocoabuterol on the market that wouldn’t be accurate lol. Eucommia had to be swapped bc it’s only available at a 25% extract which would mean I’d have to use 2g to yield the desired amount I wanted at 98% ... GCB is more readily available and no real difference in the overall effects. People recognize the 98% chlorigenic acid Eucommia from OG alphamine which is why I wanted to use it but it isn’t available and isn’t feasible to use a 25% extract in the formula.

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gbb or a carnitine?
I’m a fan of GBB....that stuff will light you up!
Considered it, but both are readily available in bulk powders / as standalone products (man sports makes sweat compound which is 25mg of straight GBB (PM me for a 20% promo code for their site) but yea I didn’t wanna add those in bc it’s stuff you can easily find elsewhere and just stack w this if you want.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for clarification on the eucommia. I wasn’t aware of that. What products use 50mg of cocoabuterol? Based on what I’ve seen, I think the industry standard is 15mg.

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t recall off hand but a quick google search should bring up a handful of products using it and you can check the amounts in there for the ones that are open label. 50 is the sweet spot as there’s multiple alkaloids and constituents so anything less than 50mg per serving is quite useless

E

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my .02 but I am probably in the minority here, considering you are already using some tea extracts and green coffeee bean etc. I would think 75-100mg of caffeine would be a better sweet spot and allow the other ingredients to play their role. I just don't think caffeine is heavily needed when other good compounds are in play.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking product. I do however agree that it could benefit from something more notably thermogenic like ProGBB as already being a part of the formula. Nowadays, it’s so commonplace to have to combine 2 or 3 products to achieve the affects we used to be a able to obtain from 1 product.

Other than that, some novel ingredients that come to mind to consider are Salvia Miltiorrhiza and Paeonol (personal favorites). Maybe throw in some B-PEA too!

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to have a flavorless version?
Unlikely. While I do miss the flavorless ergonine and like the concept of flavorless powdered Supps, for fat burners it isn’t a good strategy bc you’d have to add it to something flavored which typically contains calories and will trigger an insulin response and that kind of defeats the purpose of drinking a fat burner drink lol. I LOVE the concept of flavorless pres, stand alone powders, and Ergogenic or pump products though.

V

ValiantThor08

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unlikely. While I do miss the flavorless ergonine and like the concept of flavorless powdered Supps, for fat burners it isn’t a good strategy bc you’d have to add it to something flavored which typically contains calories and will trigger an insulin response and that kind of defeats the purpose of drinking a fat burner drink lol. I LOVE the concept of flavorless pres, stand alone powders, and Ergogenic or pump products though.
Why would you have to add to calories? I ask because anything sweet in the mouth triggers a phase 1 insulin release.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. The problem with flavored powdered fat burners are the abundance of artificial sweeteners triggering an insulin response, not to mention detriments to gut health. It’s not a calorie issue..

We can only hope that the ingredients in formulas such as this that are proposed to increase insulin sensitivity/control blood sugar levels are enough to offset that.

V

ValiantThor08

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe somehow make a salty flavoring system, to "trick" the body. It is found that salty tastes in the mouth does not trigger a phase 1 insulin response.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. You're not a rat.

2. The amount of insulin released will cause absolutely no effect based on taste alone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe somehow make a salty flavoring system, to "trick" the body. It is found that salty tastes in the mouth does not trigger a phase 1 insulin response.
So if i eat salty bread, what will happen?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice looking product. I do however agree that it could benefit from something more notably thermogenic like ProGBB as already being a part of the formula. Nowadays, it’s so commonplace to have to combine 2 or 3 products to achieve the affects we used to be a able to obtain from 1 product.

Other than that, some novel ingredients that come to mind to consider are Salvia Miltiorrhiza and Paeonol (personal favorites). Maybe throw in some B-PEA too!
No way. No extra stims. The best thing would be to get as close to the OG Alphamine as possible. Then minor substitutions when necessary. No need for Eria J either. Just jacking up blood pressure.

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to have to go with sweet and sour iced tea myself
Good call sir, might be an epic tasty mix.
Haha don’t laugh tho guys.. I’ve mixed and matched all sorts of flavors that have no business being combined and it always ends up coming out delicious or at the very worst tolerable.... haha

chedapalooza

chedapalooza

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way. No extra stims. The best thing would be to get as close to the OG Alphamine as possible. Then minor substitutions when necessary. No need for Eria J either. Just jacking up blood pressure.
Any stimulant will intrinsically raise BP. To single out any ingredient in this formula or other formulas would be short sighted. I respect your calls for a low stim fat burner but that is not the direction this product will be going. I do have plans for a non stim fat burner that doesn’t include grains of paradise or Innøslim since we have those solo already. But a multi ingredient thyroid enhancement/low stim / stim free burner is in the works. I can confidently say no one will come close to replicating OG alphamine. Without the sa2a extract it just won’t be the same, even if you were to use a different form of Yohimbine... the alkaloids the sa2a was extracted for is a pure mystery.

F

fariz

Awards
Do you think this will be available in Europe then? So I know if I drop the idea of waiting for it? Thanks

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
In the event you're still taking feedback, any plans to not use artificial coloring? Unsure if that's possible given the flavors you mentioned.