how to stack these for cutting/bulking cycles

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Ok, need some sugegstions here. I have the following supplements and am wanting to lean down some first and then start bulking. Last time I bulked my BF% was still too high. My weight training is in order (been training on squats, deadlifts, OHP etc for last few years) and so is my eating. I do sprints 2x pw.

I know I’ll be using Lean Extreme and GXR on both cycles, as well as Go!. Just with the rest of supplements I want to use them as efficiently as possible, rather than just use them all at the same time for the heck of it. I’m 31, 5’6 weigh 154lbs. Don’t know exact BF% , but I’d say around 15%. Losing weight recently has been pretty easy, without doing anything extreme with regards to diet or training/cardio.

Di-Arginine malate
CEE powder
Leptigen Mass
Sesathin
Lean Extreme
GXR
BSL Go!
Prometabolix Endure (citrulline malate, taurine, beta alanine)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Ok, need some sugegstions here. I have the following supplements and am wanting to lean down some first and then start bulking. Last time I bulked my BF% was still too high. My weight training is in order (been training on squats, deadlifts, OHP etc for last few years) and so is my eating. I do sprints 2x pw.

I know I’ll be using Lean Extreme and GXR on both cycles, as well as Go!. Just with the rest of supplements I want to use them as efficiently as possible, rather than just use them all at the same time for the heck of it. I’m 31, 5’6 weigh 154lbs. Don’t know exact BF% , but I’d say around 15%. Losing weight recently has been pretty easy, without doing anything extreme with regards to diet or training/cardio.

Di-Arginine malate
CEE powder
Leptigen Mass
Sesathin
Lean Extreme
GXR
BSL Go!
Prometabolix Endure (citrulline malate, taurine, beta alanine)
i would take the diarginine malate, CEE, Go! and the prometabolix pre workout all together. Sesathin with big carb meals, Lean extreme according the the reccomendations. Not sure about the others. why did you get leptigen mass if you are trying to lean out?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
thanks Omar

I'm actually trying to get ppl's opinions on which of the above would be most efficiently used during a leaning cycle and then a bulking cycle - except for GO! and then GXR and Lean Extreme which Sledge has already talked to me about. If all should be used on both a lean and bulk, then so be it. Leptigen Mass? Well, LM can be beneficial during leaning out as well. However if there are different opnions, let's hear them :) . I would prefer to use Sesathin on bulking olny, as most experiences with loss of libido with tend to come from those that are one a leaning cycle. I used Sesathin whilst bulking and experienced totally the opposite.