How to mask raw sweet red paprika powder taste

Storböle

Awards
Does anybody know what taste that may neutralize it? for supplemental usage, i have tested stevia, cranberry juice, chocolate, peanut butter :D but the person whos gonna get the paprika hated the combination

So 1 teaspon of paprika powder in some liquid is what we need

Some suggestions is here, but its hard to know what to go for
View attachment 199020

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm intrigued. Not sure how to neutralize the taste, but what is the reported benefit of supplementing with paprika?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet apple cider vinegar would mask it but i'm not sure if apple cider vinegar will taste much better 😆

Storböle

Awards
I bet apple cider vinegar would mask it but i'm not sure if apple cider vinegar will taste much better 😆
Correct, its for my mother and she cant accept apple cider vinegar

So you must find other suggestions for me :)

I'm intrigued. Not sure how to neutralize the taste, but what is the reported benefit of supplementing with paprika?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Storböle

Awards
Maybe whiskey then;)

Vegetable juice may be another option to try out.
Concerning vedgteable juice as a whole product that dont contain spinach and curcumin
i would disadvice me from test buying, thats what i fund on my local store, im gonna look for something more fruity.

The chance is fairly low since my mums alzheimer reject all vedgetables except small amounts of red paprika,
but im stil gonna test with other veggies in liquid form

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get pretty decent Greens products that don’t taste bad! Also you get the benefits of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, etc..

Storböle

Awards
You can get pretty decent Greens products that don’t taste bad! Also you get the benefits of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, etc..
And what taste on that green product would you recommend that dont involve cucumin and spinach?
give me a link please, i have barely seen this types of products

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone else asked about tudca today and it reminded me it has possible benefits to Alzheimer's. Maybe something to look info since afaik it's safe as long as you don't take it before alcohol consumption.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And what taste on that green product would you recommend that dont involve cucumin and spinach?
give me a link please, i have barely seen this types of products
Currently out of stock at strong supplement shop but this is the first greens product that came to my mind. Sport Greens by GAT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes but that is a powder dietary supplement, i mean what drink from the grossery store :) have god green taste?
Ah gotcha. Nothing comes right to my mind that you can get off the shelf pre made for greens.

Storböle

Awards
Ah gotcha. Nothing comes right to my mind that you can get off the shelf pre made for greens.
Someone in the thread wrote "applesauce" but seem to have removed the post afterwards

But that was infact the right stuff, the consistence on the sauce would never be accepted so i instead
purchased simply apple juice...and putt almost 1 spoon of paprika powder in it, and mother could accept it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
have you thought about maybe tomato juice? something like v8 has a very strong flavor and thicker consistency which should help... Or even what about just capping it and taking in pills? definitely more of a pain but no taste

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a Hungarian, I cannot believe anyone would actually want to mask the flavor. Lol
In a reasonable amount I agree but a mouthful would be a bit rough ha

Storböle

Awards
have you thought about maybe tomato juice? something like v8 has a very strong flavor and thicker consistency which should help... Or even what about just capping it and taking in pills? definitely more of a pain but no taste
As i wrote above, applejuice seem to have made the trick

But tomato juice is an interesting idea for the second dose perhaps,
but how would a thick consistency help?

My mum cant and are not allowed to swallow pills any longer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As i wrote above, applejuice seem to have made the trick

But tomato juice is an interesting idea for the second dose perhaps,
but how would a thick consistency help?

My mum cant and are not allowed to swallow pills any longer
thicker just makes it easier to mix throughout vs sitting on top since it wouldn't dissolve