How to limit cheat meal impact eating two fat pieces of pizza

bigrich954rr

Awards
Drink fiber drink mix ? Lots of water? Or sady there nothing to do other then not eat it and pick healthier cheat meal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Drink fiber drink mix ? Lots of water? Or sady there nothing to do other then not eat it and pick healthier cheat meal
Your not going to limit impact, it is what it is. You can take a gda but it's not going to do something magic.

Are you eating a cheat meal 1-2x a week or less? If so just enjoy it, unless your trying to get contest shredded, in that case just don't cheat.

If your super concerned then make your cheat meal fit into your total calories for the day. Sometimes if I know I'm having a good cheat meal I will replace my second biggest meal of the day with just a protein shake, that saves me like 700 calories that can go twords my cheat meal.

And last time I cheated I had a whole cheat day, 5000 calories and 1000gm of carbs and the next day I was 1lb lighter.

If you cheat and nothing goes off track and your not bloated then it was a needed meal. If you cheat and wake up bloated and a couple lbs heavier you didn't need that cheat. Make your cheat meals work for you instead of against you

Hope that helps a lil