How to know if you need PCT?

AsahiWeekly

Awards
I just started a cycle of Hi-Tech Pharma's Superdrol (not real sdrol, mostly 1 and 4-Andro with some other stuff).

After reading a lot of logs and reports on here and Reddit, I got a lot of mixed info. Some people saying PCT is 100% necessary, others saying that (for andros) you can get away fine without any PCT, or an OTC PCT is fine.

I want to cover all my bases. If I don't need PCT, I don't want to take it. So I got an OTC test booster with DAA and Boron, and some ashwagandha and MACA. But I also got some Clomid on hand just in case.

After my cycle, I plan to take the OTC stuff unless I need the Clomid, but the problem is, I have no idea how to tell whether I need it or not. Will it be blatantly obvious whether I need to take the Clomid? What should I be looking out for?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started a cycle of Hi-Tech Pharma's Superdrol (not real sdrol, mostly 1 and 4-Andro with some other stuff).

After reading a lot of logs and reports on here and Reddit, I got a lot of mixed info. Some people saying PCT is 100% necessary, others saying that (for andros) you can get away fine without any PCT, or an OTC PCT is fine.

I want to cover all my bases. If I don't need PCT, I don't want to take it. So I got an OTC test booster with DAA and Boron, and some ashwagandha and MACA. But I also got some Clomid on hand just in case.

After my cycle, I plan to take the OTC stuff unless I need the Clomid, but the problem is, I have no idea how to tell whether I need it or not. Will it be blatantly obvious whether I need to take the Clomid? What should I be looking out for?
Yes take the clomid, you can just take 12.5mg for 2 or 3 weeks and you will be fine unless you are taking really high doses of the Andros. If you don't want to do a proper pct than you shouldn't be messing with your hormones.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only the blood test can tell you .. or sometimes your body lets you know

my rule > always do PCT .. wether its just OTC or with a serm + OTC .. but ALWAYS in my books

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you take a dump and it’s not that bad, do you still wipe?
This is litterally the best exemple. Shut down or simply partially shut down PCT always. Now if you wanna be one of the clowns who don’t PCT because TheY fEeL FiNe... go ahead and see you in the soft noodle dick and on trt in a couple years. With all the others.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is litterally the best exemple. Shut down or simply partially shut down PCT always. Now if you wanna be one of the clowns who don’t PCT because TheY fEeL FiNe... go ahead and see you in the soft noodle dick and on trt in a couple years. With all the others.
just cuz you did PCT or not doesnt determine if you will end up in TRT or not. this is obviously evident by restart stories & also test crash post 8 weeks in some cases. there are multiple factors, cycle #s, history, lenght, age, LH & testicular recovery ability, esters, testicular fibrosis. the lack of clomid use will only delay this recovery ability by certain amount of time he decides not to take clomid. he will still recover his own test production to some degree as long as the esters have cleared. (***Clomid will speed up the recovery process thus why it is used). now, whether amount of recovery will be matching to pre-cycle numbers will be to be seen and dependent on amount of suppression and his personal ability. after 3-4 weeks if he is not recovered (limp dick, depression, lethargy, etc). it will depend on his own personal knowledge and experience to awknowledge these symptoms to realize this suppression level. this is very hard to measure for a beginner. perhaps much more easily able to be quantified by a seasoned vet whom probably would have used SERM anyway, or he is back on his cruise cuz he cant stand the thought of mediocre Natty test levels. Appears easiest answer here is to just run the damn SERM - whom said 12.5mg EOD or E3D is close on correct recommendation..

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just cuz you did PCT or not doesnt determine if you will end up in TRT or not. this is obviously evident by restart stories & also test crash post 8 weeks in some cases. there are multiple factors, cycle #s, history, lenght, age, LH & testicular recovery ability, esters, testicular fibrosis. the lack of clomid use will only delay this recovery ability by certain amount of time he decides not to take clomid. he will still recover his own test production to some degree as long as the esters have cleared. (***Clomid will speed up the recovery process thus why it is used). now, whether amount of recovery will be matching to pre-cycle numbers will be to be seen and dependent on amount of suppression and his personal ability. after 3-4 weeks if he is not recovered (limp dick, depression, lethargy, etc). it will depend on his own personal knowledge and experience to awknowledge these symptoms to realize this suppression level. this is very hard to measure for a beginner. perhaps much more easily able to be quantified by a seasoned vet whom probably would have used SERM anyway, or he is back on his cruise cuz he cant stand the thought of mediocre Natty test levels. Appears easiest answer here is to just run the damn SERM - whom said 12.5mg EOD or E3D is close on correct recommendation..
What a big pile of ****. As soon as you introduce hormones in your body you’re obviously unsure if you’ll bounce back or not. The answer is if you do it several years you’re almost guaranteed to end up with worse test levels than you did prior starting. The point is PCT is always better than no PCT UNLESS BLOODWORK SAYS OTHERWISE.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What a big pile of ****. As soon as you introduce hormones in your body you’re obviously unsure if you’ll bounce back or not. The answer is if you do it several years you’re almost guaranteed to end up with worse test levels than you did prior starting. The point is PCT is always better than no PCT UNLESS BLOODWORK SAYS OTHERWISE.
The thing is that OP with 3 post count asking about pct day after he got outta diapers..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The thing is that OP with 3 post count asking about pct day after he got outta diapers..
Yes I agree bro and the way he wrote his text you can see he’s psychologically looking for validation on his already made up idea that he doesn’t need PCT. and this is going to end up on never doing pct. that’s why I’m stressing it that way to him. I wouldn’t talk like that to a responsible, educated and well researched person

AsahiWeekly

Awards
Yes I agree bro and the way he wrote his text you can see he’s psychologically looking for validation on his already made up idea that he doesn’t need PCT. and this is going to end up on never doing pct. that’s why I’m stressing it that way to him. I wouldn’t talk like that to a responsible, educated and well researched person
Lol, why would I have bought the clomid if I had zero intention of ever taking it? My post didn't infer anything like that. Weird assumption to make, based on zero evidence. Maybe leave the psychoanalysis to the psychologists.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice everyone, I will take clomid as recommended.

Last edited: