Unanswered How much will i gain my first cycle?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could eat all of them. Just do it in moderation, and post workout.
Thanks! Appriciate it. I like to have some blue and blackberries in my oatmeal pre workout though. But I believe that does no harm :)

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, which "nut butter" is the best? I know peanut butter is not, even though it tastes very good. Is it almond butter? Or hazelnut?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW, which "nut butter" is the best? I know peanut butter is not, even though it tastes very good. Is it almond butter? Or hazelnut?
Full fat peanut butter is very good. Just make sure whenever you have high carb meals to keep fat intake in the low range.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full fat peanut butter is very good. Just make sure whenever you have high carb meals to keep fat intake in the low range.
Since the amount of insulin released is high with carbs? Does 40g of sugar from candies release less insulin than 40g carbs from say glucose?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since the amount of insulin released is high with carbs? Does 40g of sugar from candies release less insulin than 40g carbs from say glucose?
Will be almost identical.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Loose skin, what I have read, will go away within 6 years if its not crazy much, and you are SMALLER than before during these 6 years.

You need to buy/pay for:
Blood work before, potentially during, and at least two times after your cycle.
Pay for the gear.
Equipment.
PCT.
Liver assist if taking orals.
Food.

Things to have an eye on:
Blood pressure, libido, estrogen, heart, etc.
Be careful if eating tons of carbs. If you want to go to "290" or whatever without insulin, your pancreas can take a big hit.
Check your hair, acne etc.
Count your macros
Avoid bloat
Can’t decide on Armidex of Aromasin? I hear many opinions! Which one will give me more of libido boost? I hear Aromasin can cause erectile dysfunction?from tanked estrogen levels!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t decide on Armidex of Aromasin? I hear many opinions! Which one will give me more of libido boost? I hear Aromasin can cause erectile dysfunction?from tanked estrogen levels!
Any AI doses too high will do that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A good bodybuilder is not going to cater to you if you aren't going for a pro card.
Not all bodybuilders compete. But any wise adult who uses gear would have told him he's too young so I'd question his friends intelligence.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'll be able to control yourself. Whether or not you choose to is another story. Halotestin and Cheque drops are the only things I've come across that I believe can legitimately cause psychosis.
If im not mistaken, and I might have him mixed up with someone else but I think he's told us he is bipolar and a schizophrenic or some other mental disorder so if this the same kid then no he probably wont be able to control it and he shouldn't touch gear

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Not all bodybuilders compete. But any wise adult who uses gear would have told him he's too young so I'd question his friends intelligence.
[/QUOTE
Arimidex or Aromasin?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If im not mistaken, and I might have him mixed up with someone else but I think he's told us he is bipolar and a schizophrenic or some other mental disorder so if this the same kid then no he probably wont be able to control it and he shouldn't touch gear
I mean, if that's the case, that's one thing but I got no indication of those issues itt.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If true I would absolutely recommend OP discuss his plans with his therapist and whoever manages whatever psych. meds he's prescribed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If true I would absolutely recommend OP discuss his plans with his therapist and whoever manages whatever psych. meds he's prescribed.
He said some nonsense like he didn’t like the therapists advice so he stopped going. Or some such ****. Kid definitely has a couple loose screws rolling around in his head.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some testosterone turns him from bipolar into: just bi.
Could be considered a 0.5 win.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And seriously worried about this kid not only hurting himself but also hurting his loved ones along with god only knows who bc it is known that people with mental health issues n such will only get worse w hormonal changes. Think of the craziest chick you've ever met and how she acts before durring and after her cycle- night and day. Or crazy and absolutely batshyt.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrows future.... become a mountain man keeps looking more and more attractive

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talking about mental issues:
Something is off.
Re-reading those old threads gets me a boner.