How much to reconstitute with

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am getting 5mg of cjc1295 dac. How much BAC do I want to reconstitute with. 1ml or 2ml. Going to dose 1.25mg twice a week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you use 2ml of bac water you now have 5mg in 2ml, that equals 2.5mg/ml and a 1/2ml injection will give you 1.25mg

So use 2ml and take a 1/2ml dose

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use 2ml of bac water you now have 5mg in 2ml, that equals 2.5mg/ml and a 1/2ml injection will give you 1.25mg

So use 2ml and take a 1/2ml dose
yes, simple math. didn't know if there was a certain amount of water to use when reconstituting.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Download an app called "easy drug dose calculator." Then click "volume of liquid" calculator. Enter in the amount for required dose (the dose you want to take), stock strength (the amount you purchased so 5mg in your case), stock volume (the amount of water you are putting in).

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes, simple math. didn't know if there was a certain amount of water to use when reconstituting.
it usually just depends on the dose you want and how much volume the injections will be. technically mixing with less water wastes a little extra in the syringe but it's very minor.

like if you use so little water that your injection is .05ml then that's bad. I aim for 10-20 unit doses typically.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it's not super important, you need enough fluid to reconstitute and hydrate the peptides. 1ml is probably not enough for 5mg, it might be but I use 1ml for 2mg, sometimes I use 2ml for 2mg even. But 2ml for 5mg will work and make math simple for 4 pins

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Download an app called "easy drug dose calculator." Then click "volume of liquid" calculator. Enter in the amount for required dose (the dose you want to take), stock strength (the amount you purchased so 5mg in your case), stock volume (the amount of water you are putting in).
It's not that serious

EndoNintendo

Awards
I am getting 5mg of cjc1295 dac. How much BAC do I want to reconstitute with. 1ml or 2ml. Going to dose 1.25mg twice a week.
I reconstitute with 3ml for most my peptides including cjc. I did not see anyone mention this but I've been using peptidecalc.com after choosing the amount of bact for the vial has been a big aid for us simple minded folk. hope that cjc with dac works for you, i've been using cjc no dac with ipamorelin, great peptides.