How much grams of creatine should a 140Ibs person take a day?

GOG

Awards
I weight train heavily- arms, legs, back, chest, abs, and shoulders. I was wondering if i should only be taking around 9 grams per day.. becausee the recommended serving of 18.5 before and after workout seem way to high for some1 who is my size. can some1 help me out with this or refer me to a link?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
First decide which type of creatine are you talking about. Second run a search.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, first you take your body weight, and times that by the number of stars whose astrological weight, when written in scientific notation, align within three days (before or after) your birthday. Then you divide that by the numbers which corrolate to the letters in your mothers maiden name. At that point add 6 and there ya go!

GOG

Awards
I am taking creatine XPAND dynamatize. When i ran a search it said for a 155 pound person you shopuld onyl be consuming around 12-16 grams. I am wondering where i can find a good estimate for my body type.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well, first you take your body weight, and times that by the number of stars whose astrological weight, when written in scientific notation, align within three days (before or after) your birthday. Then you divide that by the numbers which corrolate to the letters in your mothers maiden name. At that point add 6 and there ya go!
No no no you have it all wrong! You divide it by the numbers which correlate to the letters in your mothers MIDDLE name. STUPID.

I am not familiar with that product. If it is CEE, 3grams has always done me just fine.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am taking creatine XPAND dynamatize. When i ran a search it said for a 155 pound person you shopuld onyl be consuming around 12-16 grams. I am wondering where i can find a good estimate for my body type.
IF it's monohydrate 10g/day is plenty, IF it's CEE then 3-5g is plenty

GOG

Awards
I dont know what CEE stands for. Im taking XPAND dynamatize xplode no1 has ever heard of this? Im confused because 1 serving is 18.5g of my product, and after the loading phase my recomendation per serving for my weight range is 1.9 grams! and the loading phase recomendation is 19.05 grams! thats a big dropoff and putting 2 grams will almost sem like nothing

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what CEE stands for. Im taking XPAND dynamatize xplode no1 has ever heard of this? Im confused because 1 serving is 18.5g of my product, and after the loading phase my recomendation per serving for my weight range is 1.9 grams! and the loading phase recomendation is 19.05 grams! thats a big dropoff and putting 2 grams will almost sem like nothing
It's called Dymatize Xpand. Seriously. Not hard to spell or think.
You do not load when using Xpand. You take the servings as directed.

One serving pre-workout. 30 minutes prior.
One serving post-workout. 15-45 minutes after.
One serving on non training days.
Do not eat or have protein shake for at least 30 minutes before or after you take Xpand.

You better thank me because I got out of my chair to grab the container and write down the serving suggestion.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I weight train heavily- arms, legs, back, chest, abs, and shoulders. I was wondering if i should only be taking around 9 grams per day.. becausee the recommended serving of 18.5 before and after workout seem way to high for some1 who is my size. can some1 help me out with this or refer me to a link?
the grams is not pure creatine its a mixture with flavoring and other ingredients. figure out how much of the mix gives you 10 grams of creatine and take that amount. should be more then enough. if its cee(creatine ethyl esters)prolly go with 5 grams.

GOG

Awards
Ive read the recommendations: So one serving is equal to 1 full scoop? Im just making sure because i am a really light person i dont know if this is 2 much to be taking for someone my size. In articles i have read it says 1.9 grams of creatine for 63.5 (140 pounds) AFTER the loading phase