How many of you guys drink the diet sodas?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For the longest time I had been drinking nothing but water and milk, so when the boss told me diet sodas and drinks were OK, I was surprised..I feel guilty drinking them :blink:

Also, a few Arizona Diet teas have zero cals, yet on the back say "contains honey. Not for use by diabetics without doctor approval." Anybody else notice this? :think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just don't drink a LOT of diet soda :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trust me I don't. It just doesn't feel right :frustrate

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I have a slight addiction to soda. I try to limit myself to 1 diet coke a day.

jboogie

Awards
I'm a soda snob. I'd rather have one real sweet, sugary soda during my cheat meal every other week then a crappy tasting diet soda. Diet just reminds me of what I'm missing :(

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I only drink diet sodas, but I'll be damned if I don't already have a hard enough time staying properly hydrated without them, so I try to limit them to when I need a small amount of caffine spread over a decent amount of time.

ManBeast

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't get soda cravings, but when I get a sweet drink craving I prefer iced tea (with splenda). I do, however, crave fruit. I love bananas, pineapple, apples, pears, berries, oranges... etc.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm a soda snob. I'd rather have one real sweet, sugary soda during my cheat meal every other week then a crappy tasting diet soda. Diet just reminds me of what I'm missing :(
I used to be the same. I was a Pepsi junkie. It's been so long since I've drank regular soda I don't know what I'm missing and I crave diet soda.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be the same. I was a Pepsi junkie. It's been so long since I've drank regular soda I don't know what I'm missing and I crave diet soda.
Your not missing anything, I have gone a long time without drinking soda (years), and I thought they were good until I had one a few months back,Blaaaah. Talk about sugar in a can, I couldn't stand it. I guess you just get use to the healthy way of things.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
soda, meh... really haven't been into it much at all lately, although I do like the gallon size Arizona Diet Green Tea, good stuff there

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea, not a big soda dude. crystal light is solid though.
Sage

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I drink quite a bit of diet V8 splash. Its not totally calorie free but it sure is good. And if it wasnt for Diet Code Red I would not make it to work in the morning - got to have that morning rush of caffeine.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been a big pop drinker, but usually its diet pop, but lately its tasted awful. I tried the new diet cherry vanilla dr.pepper and it didnt taste good too me at all.