How long until you start "feeling" the IGF working?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the start of day 2 for my rat, did twice in his delts yesterday and today once in his bi's so far. How long until my rat will feel or notice something to let me know its working? BTW you guys were right, bi shots on my rat did not hurt him at all!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, some people will feel a slight pain in their wrists, hands, or fingers, similar to a case of arthritis. I notice the hunger effects within a few days after the first injection.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you could also help out here too bro. I just injected my rat, and when I went to clean the top of the bottle with hydrogen peroxide, I put the swab on it and then dropped the bottle onto the floor. Luckily it didn't break, but I am worried that after I picked it back up and re-did it with the hydrogen peroxide I noticed that there was some bubble or fizz inside the bottle. I don't know how it could have, but if it did, would the peroxide kill the IGF? The top was sealed tight, only thing I can thinnk is the small pin marks from the needle that could have allowed it to leak in. Can you help me out here or someone that knows? I am freaking out that I just killed my IGF from a little bit of peroxide entering the bottle.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you could also help out here too bro. I just injected my rat, and when I went to clean the top of the bottle with hydrogen peroxide, I put the swab on it and then dropped the bottle onto the floor. Luckily it didn't break, but I am worried that after I picked it back up and re-did it with the hydrogen peroxide I noticed that there was some bubble or fizz inside the bottle. I don't know how it could have, but if it did, would the peroxide kill the IGF? The top was sealed tight, only thing I can thinnk is the small pin marks from the needle that could have allowed it to leak in. Can you help me out here or someone that knows? I am freaking out that I just killed my IGF from a little bit of peroxide entering the bottle.
Well I doubt that the hydrogen peroxide would get in there, so thats good. But, when you dropped it, theres a good chance that some of the amino chains could have been broken. These chains of the peptide are very fragile and can be broken very easily. Is there still bubles or fizz still in the vial? If there still is, then there's a good chance that the peptide could be damaged.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no there arn't any more bubble in it, but there were for a few minutes, which is what lead me to believe that it was the peroxide. Anyways, I still have not felt anything from the IGF, no increase in hungar or hypo at all. I'm worried that maybe all my IGF I recieved may have been damaged in the shipping. Hopefully it kicks in soon, I wouln't mind a little dizzyness just to let me know its working.

NattyNow

Awards
dude, actually dropping the thing probably screwed it up. I remember dropping a vial of humatrope way back when; it fizzed up and did jack after that.

you don't get slightly hypo or anything? try it pre-workout and see if you sweat more and get a better pump. sip on a gatoraid while lifting. i def feel it when using pre-workout.

IFIWAS

Awards
Sounds like your IGF may very well be bunk now. The peptide is fragile and MUST be handled with care. Consider it a wallet lighting mistake...sorry to hear bro.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I ordered 6 of them and I have pulled from each one and not one has given me anything at all, and it was ordered from a well respected board sponsor. this sucks major ass.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
yeah I ordered 6 of them and I have pulled from each one and not one has given me anything at all, and it was ordered from a well respected board sponsor. this sucks major ass.
Did you drop all of them or just one?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just one. The rest were all fine. Crowler said I am just a non responder. That sucks cuz I wasted $600 bucks.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just one. The rest were all fine. Crowler said I am just a non responder. That sucks cuz I wasted $600 bucks.
Yeah, it probably wasnt a good idea to buy that much at one time before even trying it.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I know a rat that it took about two weeks to feel it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My ferret reported carple tunnel feelings just a few hours after the first administration of IGF. Extreme hunger kicked in on the 3rd day. This was at 40mcg/day divided morning and night.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
I wanted to try to help you to feel better about how you may or may not be responding to the IGF. I just finished 4wks of 40mcgs bilaterally IM PWO and found that my sense of it working was different then what a lot of others have reported (mine was IGF R3 from MR). At night I would sleep real solid (harder to wake up then usual) and sweat a little (not normal for me). My appetitie was strong but not highly unusual, in other words I always eat alot and get "eat a horse" urges. I had a greater sense of well being after about the first week and noticed that my body fat to lean ration was apparently improving. Strength did not increase dramatically but pumps and endurance were better. For the first couple of weeks it was clearly recomp taking place and the second two weeks I put on about 5 pounds (quality). So, in summary for some of us it may come on a little slow but the net effect should be within the average reported here, as I have found that to be the case with me. Hope this is encouraging.:squat:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
not joking, but what was your diet like - that is a HUGE factor on wether you "see" results quickly or not.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I used 40mcg last time, 20mcg/daily this time and this time around the hunger is much less although with the 40mcg dosage, AAS was used, so that could explain it.

I paid closer attention, however, and on day 4 I began to notice the hunger pangs, just not NEARLY as bad as at 40mcg and w/ AAS.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who is competing in 17 days and started IGF-1 at 60mcg split into 2 shots post-workout into the muscle he trained. Do you think he'll notice anything by the time the contest comes around? More density or vascularity?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who is competing in 17 days and started IGF-1 at 60mcg split into 2 shots post-workout into the muscle he trained. Do you think he'll notice anything by the time the contest comes around? More density or vascularity?
Oh DEFINITELY. I notice results after about 3-5 days man. Usually notice hunger around day 4 and vascularity after like 2 days.

concreter

Awards
At 100mcgs Post workout, which about Noon. I see Recomp overnight!
I'm Normally around 8% bf or so. I can see a full 1% bf changes overnight while feeding heavy.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 100mcgs Post workout, which about Noon. I see Recomp overnight!
I'm Normally around 8% bf or so. I can see a full 1% bf changes overnight while feeding heavy.
Dude this thread is 14 years old