How long until some results?

Jason161

Awards
Ive been takign 300mg 1-ad extreme, and 600mg 4-ad for a week now, and so far ive just got alot harder. I get real mild pumps and havnt really noticed strength gains yet. Just curious on how long about it takes before it really starts doing something.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just be patient. It'll take 2-3 weeks, if not longer bro.

Jason161

Awards
I am patient just curious u know. I hope not longer then 3 weeks because its only fucking 4 weeks anyways lol

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
rule #1 you have to eat like a beast to notice results on any ph or ass

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Eat boy eat! Also, when I did my first PH cycle, I was using 900mg 1AD, then bumped it to 1100mg. I believe the 300mg is the "recommended" dosing on the bottle, which is low. You may also want to consider adding two weeks onto your 4 week cycle. It will be about week three when you will begin to really notice a difference. Make sure you keep your cals high during your PCT as well.

Best of luck on your cycle.

Jason161

Awards
Im eating roughly 3500-4000 a day. Maybe a bit more, which is alot higher then normal for me being 5'7 170. Diets fine trust me, just anxious so see how this turns out =P

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your diet is in order. You should see some results then. Just hit the weights hard and see what happens.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I never really got anything but hardness until the end of Week 2 on 1ad/4ad, or even 1-test/4ad. You sound like you're doing everything right, just be patient.

I strongly suggest extending to 6 weeks. You will make your biggest gains in weeks 3-6, & a lot will be wasted cutting it to 4. The only time I'd recommend a 4-weeker is if you were gonna go 4on, 4off, 4on again.

john737

Awards
I just ended my cycle of 1-ad. (6weeks) The 5th and 6th week of my cycle was when I really started to feel and see the difference. Eat like hell and push yourself, make your last reps count!

Jason161

Awards
Well I have enough for 4 weeks but im gonna cut it at for, then take 4off and start an 8 weeker of some homebrew Cyno, so Ill get what I can. Plus i have 5 bottles of M1T and 2 things of 4ad trans, so I gotta make room for it all :cool: