How long after cycle should i wait to get my bloodwork done?

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
how long after cycle should i wait to get my hormones and bloodwork done?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ideally you should get periodic bloodwork all through your cycle, at the end, AND afterwards. Getting it done immediately at the end lets you know what you need to watch for improvements, and is useful for future cycles. After that it kind of depends on what you’re looking for and what you were taking. Every 4 weeks is a decent amount of time to wait imo. A lot of doctors don’t test more often than that for monitoring purposes outside of a hospital setting.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long after cycle should i wait to get my hormones and bloodwork done?
Ideally you should have them checked annually. But before a cycle. So you know if you fully recover after a cycle.. then after your pct(normally last about 4weeks) is complete or about 6 weeks after your cycle.
You will compare and make sure your levels have returned to normal.
You can check about 5-6weeks in during your cycle if you really want to see what happens to your bloodwork during a cycle..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ideally you should have them checked annually. But before a cycle. So you know if you fully recover after a cycle.. then after your pct(normally last about 4weeks) is complete or about 6 weeks after your cycle.
You will compare and make sure your levels have returned to normal.
You can check about 5-6weeks in during your cycle if you really want to see what happens to your bloodwork during a cycle..
Agreed with this. Always good to be able to compare before cycle and after pct to see where you stand.