Unanswered How is Creapure Different From Creatine Monohydrate?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I know Will Brink's "Creatine Graveyard" states that nothing can beat creatine monohydrate on a gram per gram basis. Yes, all the well-marked stuff can be up to par with creatine monohydrate, but nothing has better absorption.

1. Where does Creapure come into this?

Is it a guaranteed pure form of creatine monohydrate?

2. I know the website is creapure[dot]com. Can we buy it from the website?

3. I hope you see the purpose of my question.

"I want to supplement with creatine.

a. What is the best form to buy?
b. Where is the best form to buy it without excessive middlemen and markup?"

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine is creatine, everyone just slaps their own stuff on it to make it different and or more expensive. Yeah you may absorb one form slightly faster but unless you’re in the Tour de France you don’t need the super fast absorption. Your body will absorb what it can and you pee out the rest. It’s all use the same way, to hold a phosphate ion to turn ADP back in to ATP during exercise. No point in spending a ton of money when you can get like 100 servings at gnc for $40 and on amazon for like $30.

It’s all the same **** in the long run just fancy labels. We aren’t talking steroids here.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creapure is just a branded form of Creatine monohydrate that helps better “guarantee” a certain level of quality.

Honestly probably fine with Creatine monohydrate from any reputable company, it’s a cheap ingredient I doubt most quality companies would skimp on it. I usually buy whatever bulk is cheapest, last two straight mono I’ve used we’re SNS and Primaforce.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Most QUALITY pre workouts will give a clinical dosage of multiple forms of creatine. Once you reach saturation there is no need to run more then 5 grams a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 25
00A Supplements 38
General Chat 7
Matthew1237 Supplements 24
Supplements 22