How do u like this cycle guys???

B

bullfx

Awards
this is my 2nd one... im 5'6 , 198lbs , 16%bf ... 500test, 400eq for 10 weeks was my 1st one.

im plannnin to go down to 10%bf or less if possible...

- How do u like the cycle? what should i add or take off?

- what kinda diet u think fits this cycle the best (Swolecat diet , keto diet, SGX) ???

test prop...................1-12 @ 70mg ED
fina............................1-8 @ 75mg ED
Winny.......................8-12 @ 50mg ED
Clen .........................2on2off
T3..............................1-6 (start and tapper @ 25mcg, no more than 75mcg ED)
Ledx...........................1-15 0.25mg ED

post cycle
hcg, nolva, clomid..........12-16
10mg dbol......................12-20

cardio 6x / week - 45min AM , 30min post workout or PM

thanks

I

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
if your main goal is to take off fat then I would drop the test prop and save it for another bulk cycle

I just did a Fina cycle 75mg ed for 6 weeks cardio 3 days and wieghts 5 days per week, it got me down to 190 at 8% I thought it was a little bit lower but my calipers weren't calibrated. I just started T3 and clen to run for three more weeks.

Anyway that is just my opinion, there are some guys here a lot more knowledgeable than I am. Also if you can handle that much cardio go for it but it seems a little extreme to me.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if you are going to run fina I would run test with it.. prop is alittle better at not causing bloat..

B

Bone

Awards
Looks good to me bro. I agree with Matt, if your running Tren, you need test cause its going to shut you down hard. Looks very similar to my next cycle :D

Peace

Bone

Z

zdoor

Awards
Your cycle looks good bro... Definately keep the test in there or you little soldier will be AWOL.... I'm running a similar cycle but I'm including EQ. Good luck bro, let me know how things go.

B

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
whats the reasoning behind having test prop in your cycle?

everything else looks good

R

raprazant

Awards
whats the reasoning behind having test prop in your cycle?

everything else looks good
i don't know if there is a reason for prop specifically but i would say test generally to maintain some sort of sexual function.