How did you feel during/after

J

jlm187l

Awards
I am about to start taking epistane, and i am wondering how i will feel during and after the cycle. Im 21 years old 6'1, 194, 8%bf, and have been seriously lifting for the past 4 years with a solid diet. I have never taken a prohormone before, but i have taken creatines, preworkout supps, protein. I want to know how i will feel mentally during and after the cycle is over. I have a roommate who did a couple cycles of AAS and after the cycle, he got very depressed for a while. I wondering if this will happen to me while on a cycle of epistane. Did you feel different mentally during or after taking the cycle, loss of interest in going to the gym etc... I'm just trying to figure out what im getting into before i begin. By the way, i plan to run cycle support during my cycle and post cycle tabs for my PCT since i can't get nolva or torem. Thanks a lot for the help.

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start taking epistane, and i am wondering how i will feel during and after the cycle. Im 21 years old 6'1, 194, 8%bf, and have been seriously lifting for the past 4 years with a solid diet. I have never taken a prohormone before, but i have taken creatines, preworkout supps, protein. I want to know how i will feel mentally during and after the cycle is over. I have a roommate who did a couple cycles of anabolic steroids and after the cycle, he got very depressed for a while. I wondering if this will happen to me while on a cycle of epistane. Did you feel different mentally during or after taking the cycle, loss of interest in going to the gym etc... I'm just trying to figure out what im getting into before i begin. By the way, i plan to run cycle support during my cycle and post cycle tabs for my post cycle therapy since i can't get nolva or torem. Thanks a lot for the help.
You definitely need to get some nolva or (preferably) torem. It isn't worth risking all of the sides and health problems that can happen without a solid PCT. Your friend's depression was likely caused by this as well, what did he do for PCT?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!