How’s my PCT plan?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
1st timer running hi-tech 1-testosterone 220mg a day right now but will most likely increase to 330mg. (Only 5 days in so far) plan to run cycle for 8 weeks.

Nolva 40/40/20/20 (overkill?)
Hit-tech Arimistane (50mg)
Hunter Test (Natural test booster blend by roar ambition)

Also, for 1-andro deconoate, when do you start PCT? I read it can stay in the system for 9 days after..,

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't like Nolva. I like clomid better. For an injectable cycle, I'll run M-test while the ester clears and then start clomid. Typically 2 to 3 weeks after last shot. Most orals cycles can start pct the next day. Someone else will have to speak to the oral deconoate lasting 9 days. If that is accurate, it might make sense to wait 9 days before starting clomid or nolva. However, you could use the test booster and/or arimistane in the interim. 25mg's of arimistane is probably adequate. 50 might dry out your joints a little too much.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't like Nolva. I like clomid better. For an injectable cycle, I'll run M-test while the ester clears and then start clomid. Typically 2 to 3 weeks after last shot. Most orals cycles can start pct the next day. Someone else will have to speak to the oral deconoate lasting 9 days. If that is accurate, it might make sense to wait 9 days before starting clomid or nolva. However, you could use the test booster and/or arimistane in the interim. 25mg's of arimistane is probably adequate. 50 might dry out your joints a little too much.
What dose clomid do you run? And why do you like clomid over nolvadex? Never tried clomid yet.

thanks!

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolva seems to give me a limp dick. I've run clomid a few different ways. For my bigger cycles, I"d do 100mg's daily for a week and then drop down to 50mg daily for a few weeks and taper off at 25mgs daily for a week or 2. For a moderate oral cycle like you described, you could probably get away with 25mg's daily for a month or do 50 daily for 2 weeks and 25 daily for 2 weeks. Or just do 50mgs daily for a month. Everyone is a little different. I've never had any negative reaction to clomid and I've run it from a variety of different sources.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Nolva seems to give me a limp dick. I've run clomid a few different ways. For my bigger cycles, I"d do 100mg's daily for a week and then drop down to 50mg daily for a few weeks and taper off at 25mgs daily for a week or 2. For a moderate oral cycle like you described, you could probably get away with 25mg's daily for a month or do 50 daily for 2 weeks and 25 daily for 2 weeks. Or just do 50mgs daily for a month. Everyone is a little different. I've never had any negative reaction to clomid and I've run it from a variety of different sources.
I already got pct on hand before cycle and I got some nolva. I can pick up an extra shift and spend the money to grab clomid if you really think it’s better for 1-test. It is a mild, lighter cycle so I’ve heard...

Also I know the standard for Nolva is 40/40/20/20 but I’m thinking 20/20/10/10 might do the job just fine here

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be better running it at 330mg throughout the cycle. I also enjoy a 1 andro run better with 4 Andro along side it.
that pct sounds fine - use clomid or nolva it’s your choice.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
You will be better running it at 330mg throughout the cycle. I also enjoy a 1 andro run better with 4 Andro along side it.
that pct sounds fine - use clomid or nolva it’s your choice.
Def heard about going higher. It seems like I’m already making strength gains at 220...we’ll see how it goes, I might still bump up later.

I’ve heard from others to scrap the arimistane and have aromasin on hand just in case...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def heard about going higher. It seems like I’m already making strength gains at 220...we’ll see how it goes, I might still bump up later.

I’ve heard from others to scrap the arimistane and have aromasin on hand just in case...
You would probably not need it but have something on hand. I have never needed to lower my estrogen and many take it anyway and crash their E which is bad.

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Just a heads up. Most bloodwork shown points to arimistane having very little or no ai effects even though it's pushed as one. It does dry you out and might lower cortisol... It's a 7 keto metabolite so it makes sense.

Basically just saying research and make your own decision before putting stock in it in hopes of controlling estrogen... Def better options out there otc

Reactions: UNX
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
You would probably not need it but have something on hand. I have never needed to lower my estrogen and many take it anyway and crash their E which is bad.
I’m very new to this so please be patient with this question...

As soon as you get off 1-test , your estrogen levels shoots up( or so I’m told, but makes sense to me since I’ll be suppressed for 8 weeks) so part of pct is to suppress estrogen while using Nolva to get test back up. ...why wouldn’t someone be proactive about suppressing estrogen rather than have on hand and wait till they see it’s needed?

Also read that arimistane helps with cortisol post cycle as well

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m very new to this so please be patient with this question...

As soon as you get off 1-test , your estrogen levels shoots up( or so I’m told, but makes sense to me since I’ll be suppressed for 8 weeks) so part of pct is to suppress estrogen while using Nolva to get test back up. ...why wouldn’t someone be proactive about suppressing estrogen rather than have on hand and wait till they see it’s needed?

Also read that arimistane helps with cortisol post cycle as well
Good question and the answer is - are you doing blood work before mid way and afterwards? That’s the only way to tell if your estrogen is high or low. Plus high tech supps are very mild and you may not get any estrogen sides at all or any sides at all except maybe lethargy during.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Good question and the answer is - are you doing blood work before mid way and afterwards? That’s the only way to tell if your estrogen is high or low. Plus high tech supps are very mild and you may not get any estrogen sides at all or any sides at all except maybe lethargy during.
Tbh I did not do bloodwork before but I am scheduling one after pct cycle is completed. I know I will have no reference point but I didn’t schedule one pre cycle.

Even though it is mild, it may still be be suppressive and an influx of estrogen once cycle is done is just not good isn’t it?

I can definitely schedule bloodwork at end of cycle to see where estrogen is

H

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbh I did not do bloodwork before but I am scheduling one after pct cycle is completed. I know I will have no reference point but I didn’t schedule one pre cycle.

Even though it is mild, it may still be be suppressive and an influx of estrogen once cycle is done is just not good isn’t it?

I can definitely schedule bloodwork at end of cycle to see where estrogen is
You are so Apprehensive bro. Enjoy the cycle .. it is so mild

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I already got pct on hand before cycle and I got some nolva. I can pick up an extra shift and spend the money to grab clomid if you really think it’s better for 1-test. It is a mild, lighter cycle so I’ve heard...

Also I know the standard for Nolva is 40/40/20/20 but I’m thinking 20/20/10/10 might do the job just fine here
You'll be ok with nolva. Stick with 20/20/10/10 though in my opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll be ok with nolva. Stick with 20/20/10/10 though in my opinion.
That's the typical dosage scheme for Nolva that i've seen most commonly ran as well.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For typical I thought it was 40/40/20/20...unless you mean typical for 1-andro
I think 40/40/20/20 might be expected for a heavy methyl or injectable cycle, talking multiple compounds with either or a very lengthy cycle with injectables in the neighborhood of 12-16 weeks

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You said you picked up some Nolva, did you end up going with a board sponsor? I went with Supreme myself solely for the ease of tabs over liquid. I know MA gets a lot of love here too.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
You said you picked up some Nolva, did you end up going with a board sponsor? I went with Supreme myself solely for the ease of tabs over liquid. I know MA gets a lot of love here too.
That’s exactly what I did. Any independent lab testing from these guys?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe @cheftepesh1 could provide input there?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Today is the start of week 2! So far only side is lethargy. I’ve been trying to lay off the caffeine expect pwo but i do notice I get a drop in energy levels after my morning dose. Been making green tea for a little caffeine but also technically I’m cutting - even though scales keep going up ha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s exactly what I did. Any independent lab testing from these guys?
I know the owner has everything tested. I can see if I can get a hold of the reports.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For typical I thought it was 40/40/20/20...unless you mean typical for 1-andro
I mean typical as that's a common dosage scheme i've seen for Nolva with many stacks mild and harsh. It won't hurt to run 40/40/20/20. At minimum 20/20/10/10 is the standard baseline in my opinion.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I mean typical as that's a common dosage scheme i've seen for Nolva with many stacks mild and harsh. It won't hurt to run 40/40/20/20. At minimum 20/20/10/10 is the standard baseline in my opinion.
Going to run it at 20/20/10/10. I’ll also grab a bottle of M Test to help. ... anything else I’m missing? I do have otc arimistane at 50mg as well but since 1-andro doesn’t aromatize hopefully t to he Nolva will keep estrogen in check when my natural test levels recover

I should also note that in kind of an endomorph and have puffy nipples very easily so also excited to try Nolva in this regard too

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to run it at 20/20/10/10. I’ll also grab a bottle of M Test to help. ... anything else I’m missing? I do have otc arimistane at 50mg as well but since 1-andro doesn’t aromatize hopefully t to he Nolva will keep estrogen in check when my natural test levels recover

I should also note that in kind of an endomorph and have puffy nipples very easily so also excited to try Nolva in this regard too
As long as you have a serm that is the main thing. Anything else is optional in my opinion. M-Test is definitely a nice add on.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20/20/10/10 on the nolva should do the trick. If you want a boost, 25mg Ed of clomid would be nice. No need for any type of AI until week 3 of pct.