Yo. I’m thinking about running this protocol:

1-4 weeks 15mg ostarine
4-8 (or 9 weeks) 15mg ostarine + 1 pump topical 4 andro
PCT
8-12 weeks clomid

AI on hand

Y’all think I should put in a shot of HMG my last week
or
throw in DHEA and pregnenolone during cycle or is that excessive?

Kind of expensive so I’m on the fence and pinning would be just annoying

I think HCG or HMG might be excessive because 4-andro as a test base would be like max 130mgish test per week. Which is trt dose just for 4 weeks. My concern would be testicular atrophy.

What’s y’all’s opinion?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah wouldn’t worry about any additions. No HCG, no dhea. 1 pump of 4-andro isn’t going to come close to 130mgs of test

Imanoob22

Awards
Yeah wouldn’t worry about any additions. No HCG, no dhea. 1 pump of 4-andro isn’t going to come close to 130mgs of test
Thanks for the response. Do you think HMG would be a bad idea at the end as one dose. And I think 1 pump per day for a week comes out to around 110mg test per week. By conversation rate.

Last edited:
SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. Do you think HMG would be a bad idea as one dose. And I think 1 pump per day for a week comes out to around 110mg test per week. By conversation rate.
That’s not how conversion rate works my friend. Example: let’s say each pump is 100mgs. If absorption rate of transdermal on its best day is 50%, you now have 50mgs in your system. And if conversion rate is indeed say 15%, that now becomes 7.5mgs of test a day. I can almost promise you absorption is slightly less than 50% and conversion afterwards is less than 15%.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s not how conversion rate works my friend. Example: let’s say each pump is 100mgs. If absorption rate of transdermal on its best day is 50%, you now have 50mgs in your system. And if conversion rate is indeed say 15%, that now becomes 7.5mgs of test a day. I can almost promise you absorption is slightly less than 50% and conversion afterwards is less than 15%.
agree. you are not going to get a trt dose of test even if you super dose it. because as its a DHEA analog your body will shut down enzyme production as soon as things get a little out of whack, at which point if the 4 Andro isn't actively doing something on its own, you're probably converting to more estrogen than test.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
agree. you are not going to get a trt dose of test even if you super dose it. because as its a DHEA analog your body will shut down enzyme production as soon as things get a little out of whack, at which point if the 4 Andro isn't actively doing something on its own, you're probably converting to more estrogen than test.
Exactly. Could probably do it relatively well with 4-AD but 4-andro you cannot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t even know what we are talking about but I can readily determine that none of that is quantifiable.
Yep.
But I can Definitely tell you this. If that # were true .... There would be Far Less guys pinning Test.
Many would just get it from 4 Andro.
Why not?
Legal, affordable, zero chance of infections....

But it isn't.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yo. I’m thinking about running this protocol:

1-4 weeks 15mg ostarine
4-8 (or 9 weeks) 15mg ostarine + 1 pump topical 4 andro
PCT
8-12 weeks clomid

AI on hand

Y’all think I should put in a shot of HMG my last week
or
throw in DHEA and pregnenolone during cycle or is that excessive?

Kind of expensive so I’m on the fence and pinning would be just annoying

I think HCG or HMG might be excessive because 4-andro as a test base would be like max 130mgish test per week. Which is trt dose just for 4 weeks. My concern would be testicular atrophy.

What’s y’all’s opinion?
Where did you come up with 1 pump of 4 Andro = like 130mg of testosterone.......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's what's going to happen on ostarine and 1 pump of 4 Andro.

Your going to start suppressing natural hormones and your going to make close to zero gains, you will probably get some low t side effects and in pct you might get gyno and erectile dysfunction because those seem to be the most common things gained from ostarine.

I wouldn't recommend this cycle to someone unless I didn't like them and intentionally wanted to **** them over ..... Soooooo, ya, don't do it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Earlier this year someone here did bloodwork on 330mg of 4 Andro and there testosterone levels came back in the 400's if I'm not mistaken. 150mg of testosterone puts me in the 900's

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Earlier this year someone here did bloodwork on 330mg of 4 Andro and there testosterone levels came back in the 400's if I'm not mistaken. 150mg of testosterone puts me in the 900's
Sounds about right on the 4-andro. 1 pump assuming it’s IML would be 50mgs lol (of 4-andro not test)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds about right on the 4-andro. 1 pump assuming it’s IML would be 50mgs lol (of 4-andro not test)
I think that's what he was doing, he's converting the pump to mg of 4 Andro and assuming that mg = testosterone. Which it doesn't obviously

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would only “attempt” trt replacement with actual 4-AD and even then, it would be hard to gauge exactly how much is converting and if it would continue working as time went
Yep.
But I can Definitely tell you this. If that # were true .... There would be Far Less guys pinning Test.
Many would just get it from 4 Andro.
Why not?
Legal, affordable, zero chance of infections....

But it isn't.
facts. Someone could attempt a trt replacement with actual 4-ad (not 4-dhea) but even then, it would be hard to gauge what it’s converting at, if conversion fluctuates, and also much more expensive unless you have very very low test naturally.

Imanoob22

Awards
Here's what's going to happen on ostarine and 1 pump of 4 Andro.

Your going to start suppressing natural hormones and your going to make close to zero gains, you will probably get some low t side effects and in pct you might get gyno and erectile dysfunction because those seem to be the most common things gained from ostarine.

I wouldn't recommend this cycle to someone unless I didn't like them and intentionally wanted to **** them over ..... Soooooo, ya, don't do it
Hmm. Well I appreciate your input bro