Higher AP dosage with high carb meals

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if there would be an added benefit when eating a meal that is say 100g of carbs or more, say even up to 150g, would taking 2 caps of AP produce better effects than just 1, or would it be a waste of AP?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
They don't recommend taking 2 caps at once, but some take 4 caps a day all seperately.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some members have been experimenting with higher dosage on higher carb meals, but just keep in mind that a cell can be only so permeable to glucose, and conversely hold only so much glucose. Exactly how much will vary from person to person. The soundest advice I could give you would be to experiment for yourself to see if a higher dosage gives you any added benefit. I know for me increasing the mg per dose did not lead to an increase in efficacy.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the need to go over 1 cap at a time, like Mullet said your body can only hold so much glucose anyway.

Oddball8945

Awards
While that is true about your body only being able to hold so much. However 2 capuls with breakfast and 100+ oatmeal carbs you couldnt really go wrong ide think(i actully tried it out this morning about an hour ago).

You would already be pretty much empty on all stored carbs so perhaps 2 capsuls would totally ensure all carbs consumed are used for replenishment and none going to waste?

But who knows... it was just an experiment

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Zero point unless you're huge in terms of lbm and even then you might not see a huge difference between one and two caps.

Eating more than your body needs is great if you plan on hibernating over winter, otherwise you're just asking to gain bodyfat...even with Anabolic-Pump supplementation.

I don't really see the need to go over 1 cap at a time, like Mullet said your body can only hold so much glucose anyway.
CHAPS how much do you weigh? How many caps do u use? How many carbs to u consume?

Point made.