High e2, low test low libido and weak erections

Shaylive

Awards
Hey guys, completed a 12 week test e cycle with proper pct (4 week nol +clo) 8 months ago

My sex drive and libido went down 3 months after pct and have been slowly recovering ever since.
Managed to keep almost all gains from cycle!

These are my bloods now, (recovered a bit since 3 months post pct)

Fsh 3 (1-8)
Lh 3 (2-8)
Oestrodial 170pmol (<150) higher than normal

Test 13.3nmol/l (6-28)
SHBG 20 (15-50)
Free test 348 pmol/l (200-600)

This is 8 months after pct, e2 is high which I think might be what's causing libido issues
Anyone in similar situations? Please help me I'm freaking out over here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not super familiar with the format you’re using, from EU I suppose but if my maths are good that means your total test is at 390ish on a range of 300-1000. It’s not fantastic and surely ain’t helping having great libido/erections. Fixing your Estrogen would help too. From my point of view your PCT didn’t go as well as you think it did. Unless my conversion is completly wrong then nvm what I’m saying

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you use test "boosters" during your PCT, if so then there is a big part of the problem and why you felt better until after PCT. They increase your free test and your body thinks that a much lower serum level is needed because your free test is so high, no need to increase production any further, we are golden right here @ 390 because we have normal free T levels. Run another month of 25mg of Clomid, go with a reputable place, DO NOT TRY TO SAVE MONEY...

Might help. You may also want to do something to help control your aromatization to estrogen as you are coming off the clomid as well.

Shaylive

Awards
Okay, I'll order some arimidex/clomid and see how I go!
I didn't use any test booster during pct, followed the basic protocol to a t. Thank you!

Shaylive

Awards
Yeah it's around 350 nmol/l
Would taking .25 arimidex each week for a month help lower my e2 levels? Would it continue at that level or would it just come right back up after I discontinue use?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always increase your ai dose very slowly and do not adjust without seeing bloodwork.

coming from someone who made many mistakes both in his real first cycle and in pct.