High E2(estradiol) - any ideas?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi!

I am currently running LGD + Hexadrone + Dermacrine cycle and I got my bloodwork today, my testosterone is suppressed as expected, but my E2 is above range at 70 (normal range <39.8)... My Prolactin is perfectly in the middle of normal range, so no issues there. Maybe my E2 is elevated because I have been taking finasteride? Should I try 6-bromo to lower E2?

Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi!

I am currently running LGD + Hexadrone + Dermacrine cycle and I got my bloodwork today, my testosterone is suppressed as expected, but my E2 is above range at 70 (normal range <39.8)... My Prolactin is perfectly in the middle of normal range, so no issues there. Maybe my E2 is elevated because I have been taking finasteride? Should I try 6-bromo to lower E2?

Thanks!
You could lower your Dermacrine (if you can tolerate it).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really have to get that taken care of op or you’re risking a bad rebound when stopping

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should I try 6-bromo? Any experiences with it?
I used it. I cant say how much it lowers estrogen as i didnt test.

But for sure it has some anabolic and androgenic activity. I built some extra muscle on it and had some strength gains, was more aggressive and most notably very high libido.
Higher then on test and tren 😀

Totally different experience then when i took some aromasin by itself very briefly, just to see waht will happen, nothing. I even got flat, since lowering estro too much leads to LESS muscle and strength gains.

But 6 bromo i liked, felt like a very mild steroid. Supposedly it converts to 6 bromo testosterone

But hexadrone should act like mild AI by itself.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used it. I cant say how much it lowers estrogen as i didnt test.

But for sure it has some anabolic and androgenic activity. I built some extra muscle on it and had some strength gains, was more aggressive and most notably very high libido.
Higher then on test and tren 😀

Totally different experience then when i took some aromasin by itself very briefly, just to see waht will happen, nothing. I even got flat, since lowering estro too much leads to LESS muscle and strength gains.

But 6 bromo i liked, felt like a very mild steroid. Supposedly it converts to 6 bromo testosterone

But hexadrone should act like mild AI by itself.
Today was my last day of Hexadrone, will run LGD for 2 more weeks or so. I am just curious if anyone on here seen 6-bromo lower their E2? I will try finasteride every other day and start 6 bromo tomorrow, will see what blood work will show in a week.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could be the finaesteride. Blocking the pathway for test to convert to dht will leave more test to aromatize to estrogen.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Small update, if anyone cares... so I did a bloodwork today and got my results, Estradiol is down to 49.3 (was 70 last week), still above range (<39.8). Last week I started 6-bromo, cut down Dermacrine to 2 pumps and finasteride to every other day. I will do another text next week, one of those helped quite a bit in driving down my E2.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes finasteride has shown to slightly raise Estrogen in clinical trials. If Test converts to E2 and DHT and you block one your definitely going to get a higher conversion to the other.

Why are you so worried about an E2 of 70? you have symptoms?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes finasteride has shown to slightly raise Estrogen in clinical trials. If Test converts to E2 and DHT and you block one your definitely going to get a higher conversion to the other.

Why are you so worried about an E2 of 70? you have symptoms?
Nah no symptoms, but I think it is better to have E2 closer to normal range?