High dose Matrix review

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Tried my sample yesterday, quite interesting.

IBE said he wanted a variety of test environments. Yesterday was an off day for me in the gym, but still a work day. At work I do a lot of heavy lifting, which turns into an endurance test after a few hours :) I was running very low on sleep too to make it interesting.

I drank the sample at 07:30. By 08:00 I could feel it for sure. Very obvious nootropic effect. I felt good, was happy. I wasn't bouncing off the walls, but I had a very pronounced increase in energy. The mental focus the others were talking about was noticed, work went by easier. I can't say I was pushed hard enough to fully test its endurance benefits, but for what I was doing it did seem to help.

I finished work early at 15:00, and went home to do absolutely nothing :D This is where I noticed a quick decline in energy, and the onset of mental fatigue. The lack of sleep the night before definitely contributed tot his, but the feeling of "burning the candle at both ends" was there.

I ended up going to sleep at 16:00 and slept until now (23:45).

For this test the only other supps I took today were my multi, green tea, and protein. I do take stims most days as part of a diet plan though, if that changes anything.

SO in conclusion, Matrix worked very well. It did what it was advertised to do. I think perhaps this high dose version is too high for me, but under different circumstances it could be better.

I look forward to the next version, and hopefully the finished product soon.

Thanks again to IBE for the sample. :)