Hiatus is OVER for Cuffs!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay dudes, I've been away for a while, lurking every now-and-then. My hiatus is officially over! I took some time off, moved and even got a new job. Finally got interent service and I am back. Got things moving forward for a change. My workouts were not what they should have been. I injured myself, then got sick for almost two months, then reinjured myself again. Both times while fighting a piece of crap. The shoulders are going, but not gone. So, I took about 6 months off from lifting in order to let my body recover. I ran a bit, ate a lot and put on about 20lbs of unwanted lard.

Anywho, nice to see familiar faces and how the site has grown! I'm still dealing with my psycho ex (for those of you who remember). New divorce papers have been signed and it has to start all over again, since she blocked it from ending the last time. I haven't even seen the b*tch in almost 2-years. I'm with a terrific chick who likes to do the same things that I like. Hell, she even bought me a Harley for my B-day a couple months ago and loves to go riding with me.

It's great to be back and am looking forward to researching and adding in my 2-cents worth every now-and-then.:cool:

Cuffs

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its great to have you back bro n glad to here things are looking up for you!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you have one of these a few years ago?

I feel like deja-vu in this thread. :stick:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you have one of these a few years ago?

I feel like deja-vu in this thread. :stick:
Damn, give a brutha a break...LOL.

Good to see you too jmh.

Dude, I've been living in the dark ages and without internet for almost 2-years. I was using the computer at my old workplace, but left there and began a new job. We can't log onto certain sites there and they manage it like a hawk to see if you're screwing around.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Bout time! :cheers:

My hiatus ended in January, been here ever since! :dance:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CUFFS!

Welcome back buddy!!

CROWLER

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CUFFS!

Welcome back buddy!!

CROWLER
Crowler!!! Glad to see you still around, bro. I was going through my boxed up supps the other day and found an unopened bag of Chaos. Ripped it open and started right on it. I love that stuff!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
C to the You to the double Effff, Booiiii!

Welcome back!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BTW - I hope the divorce goes well. I remember the stories of that "woman". :run:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you again Cuff ! Congrats on the new gig 'cause it seemed like you got tired with your old gig. Sounds like the new lady is what you're looking for so good luck with that too :cheers:

tattoopierced1

welcome back cuffs... you've been missed. glad you've returned.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back Cuffs. I still remember the stories, both good and bad.

Yeah, I know how it feels when a gf buys you something sorta decent for your b-day,...like a Harley!?!?!?!

Nevermind - no, I don't know how that feels...not even close, lol.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome back cuffs! I remember reading all those posts of yours & your crazy wife!! WOW! Worse than my ex!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hey, Cuffs, good to see you are back. Are you still with your woman? Married yet? LOL I'll give you my new address over in Portland, just to make sure wedding invitation won't get lost in the mail. Hehe

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: its good to see that you are doing well :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
welcome back, welcome back, welllllcome bayiaaaaak!! WELCOME BACK COTTER!!! :D