HGH FRAG experience?

K

Kolorado

Awards
Just bought a few viles of frag. Wanted to cut a little fat before I head off to this army school thing. Just wondering if anyone has a good experience with it? I’ve read and watched a lot and it seems like it’s 50/50

G

greg916

Awards
Just bought a few viles of frag. Wanted to cut a little fat before I head off to this army school thing. Just wondering if anyone has a good experience with it? I’ve read and watched a lot and it seems like it’s 50/50
I am looking to try this out soon as well. Keep us posted. I will agree that with my research the results are all over the place. I think a large part of that is quality of source.

956Vette

Awards
Sorry for your loss. HGH Fragment peptides have been marketed to us for almost 20 years and nobody can provide anything beyond shame and placebo as a result. Fragment growth hormone sells because of the "growth hormone" keyword (and spineless peptide vendors who through greed or ignorance continue the ruse).

I am looking to try this out soon as well. Keep us posted. I will agree that with my research the results are all over the place. I think a large part of that is quality of source.
Fake news, the theme is consistent across the board - nowhere is there a secret niche where unicorns are providing legitimate before/after photos or experiences with growth hormone fragments as it's a snake oil peptide (there is not rampant fraud within the small chain amino acid protein drug marketplace, never has been reason to stress about source quality, lol).