HGH for spine fusion recovery

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Posted over in the growth hormone section. But may get more from here

looking to have fusion done on my l5-s1 in a year or so. Any one use HGH or my-677 for recovery from surgery

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no, it's my understanding that you can't really.

you will need to have a long run of prednisone to keep the area from building up too much scar tissue.

GH and secretagogues can aid in scar tissue building up.

I actually discussed this very thing with my surgeon.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m mostly speaking from an empirical standpoint but I don’t feel that MK compares well to GH. Although if appetite is low than MK is beneficial as it is essentially artificial ghrelin. But iirc it has a notably greater impact on insulin resistance. Anyways, I would definitely take note of Ripper’s input and speak with the surgeon. Or a few. Perhaps a low dose of Deca in conjunction with Test would be a safer approach. I think Deca is shown to aid in inflammation reduction from trauma.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m mostly speaking from an empirical standpoint but I don’t feel that MK compares well to GH. Although if appetite is low than MK is beneficial as it is essentially artificial ghrelin. But iirc it has a notably greater impact on insulin resistance. Anyways, I would definitely take note of Ripper’s input and speak with the surgeon. Or a few. Perhaps a low dose of Deca in conjunction with Test would be a safer approach. I think Deca is shown to aid in inflammation reduction from trauma.
This X1000 on the mk thing.

People got to stop looking at MK as a replacement for GH because they're way too different, MK just needs to be looked at as its own products with its own purposes. And it's purpose is not to replace real growth hormone