Help with PCT

Cbeaver2

Awards
Hey guys - I am getting ready to cycle off a year long Prohormone cycle. i know, i know - a very stupid length for a prohormone cycle but kept prolonging the PCT cause just life happened ... missed gym days, long work hours, injuries, etc. Anyways here is what I have been taking

Dimethazine - 10mg
Msten - 15 mg
Methyl-1AD - 20mg
Methoxydienone - 15 mg

For a PCT:
I was thinking about running both clomid and Nolva at the normal dosage of 50mg and 20mg for about 8 weeks due to the length and severity of the cycle. Should I add in HCG? I was also going to run a test booster in here as well. I have done several cycles before but nothing close to this length so that's why I came here to see what you guys think.

Open to any and all suggestions/criticism.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely first start with the hcg you will have a rough time waiting for your testicles to get to size otherwise.

And chrck your liver, kidneys and lipids.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No need to run both, run Nolva for at least a month and get bloods. If Nolva is treating you fine, no need to add clomid. I would personally rather run one or the other, not both. But honestly can't say how long you should run for coming off a whole year of shut down. And as the other poster said, HCG, definitely. Maybe some GW to improve lipid profile if required.

As for criticism. Im not sure you realise how serious long term shut down and methyl use is on the body. If you had time to restock these things you had time to get your PCT in order. Let's hope you bounce back quick or it's going to be a rough ride for you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe he will bounce back especially if he uses hcg and then clomid. Probably not to pre cycle levels though.

It is the liver and cardiovascular damage i would concerned about, that is a year of methyls.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No need to run both, run Nolva for at least a month and get bloods.
Agreed with this. I'd just run the nolva and finish it out since it has worked for you.