Help with inflammation of both heels

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had some real bad luck with my legs the last year. I've been trying to add running to my workouts and my body has responded with a big FU.

First my calf would cramp up and eventually they got pulled. So I backed off running completely and stuck with what I've always done walk/row/bike/elliptical.

But my body still wasn't happy and now both my heels are inflamed. I've been icing, taking nsaids to no avail. I know rest is key but life doesn't stop just because I'm in pain. Fiancé, kids, dog, work, house, the gym etc all take its toll.

So I was wondering if you guys had any advice to give. Cissus is something I've looked into and I will start with that this weekend. Is there anything else? Right now I have a sizeable lump on the back of both heels and I don't think that's a good look!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions CISSUS XT and joint support XT has gotten very favorable reviews on here.

Also foam rolling might alleviate your situation as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions CISSUS XT and joint support XT has gotten very favorable reviews on here.

Also foam rolling might alleviate your situation as well.
Thanks, I have USPlabs Super Cissus on its way but will try to find those SNS products. Haven't seen them anywhere here in Sweden so might have to look at other EU sites.

I do foam roll everyday but I'm not even kidding when I tell you that if i so much as touch my heels the pain is as if someone stuck me with a knife.