Help with cycle extension and protocol...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Guys, another question on something I wanna change with my current cycle...

On prop @ 200mg EOD.

Okay, since I've been injured the past week and a half almost, I'll be getting back into the swing of things here shortly as my wrist is really starting to feel A LOT better....SO, I'm wanting to extend my cycle longer....how long?...well, that is what I need help on...

I was thinking that I'd actually like to take this mutha to 16 weeks perhaps, and this is how...

I wanna buy some Enth and run that at 600mg/week...okay, but of course I need to keep taking my prop until it kicks in....so guessing I could run the prop and enth together for say, 3 more weeks?...and then stop the prop, and continue on with my enth for 12 more weeks....does that sound like a good plan? Enough times for the enth to kick in, so I don't feel drained when I stop the prop in 3 more weeks??

LOL,...okay now one more thing....I MIGHT be adding in some deca as well, not completely positive, but probably will decide to run it....

Hows this idea sound?? Any thoughts from my fellow space cadets?? :)

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert... but:

You're getting ~700mg prop/week. Since from what I understand, for every 100mg of prop theres 83mg of actual test.

So that's 581mg test/week on the prop

You want to run enanth at 600mg/week. Enanth is 72mg test/100mg test enanth.

so thats only 432mg of test at that dosage of enanth.

800mg of enanth would give you 576 mg test/week which is closer to what you've been doing on the prop.

makes more sense to me.

could be wrong, hope this helped

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert... but:

You're getting ~700mg prop/week. Since from what I understand, for every 100mg of prop theres 83mg of actual test.

So that's 581mg test/week on the prop

You want to run enanth at 600mg/week. Enanth is 72mg test/100mg test enanth.

so thats only 432mg of test at that dosage of enanth.

800mg of enanth would give you 576 mg test/week which is closer to what you've been doing on the prop.

makes more sense to me.

could be wrong, hope this helped

Thats actually a good point dude....I'm pretty sure you're correct in those assumptions/calculations...

I could always go 750 and it would be somewhat in the middle....but OTOH, if I'm stacking deca, then I might get more mileage from the lower dose of test...hmm...damn, thanks for ruining a good thing here... :D j/k...

Anybody else think this is a good decision?? MAy go with 750mg/week now though....so besides the dosing, the actual plan I have...any mire thoughts or pats on the back>>???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
How far along are you into your cycle.. because deca takes longer to clear for PCT than test enth or prop.. if I were going to add anything.. I might consider tren acetate but that would depend on where I was cycle wise..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
How far along are you into your cycle.. because deca takes longer to clear for PCT than test enth or prop.. if I were going to add anything.. I might consider tren acetate but that would depend on where I was cycle wise..
I'm starting my 5th week right now...I see what you mean though...regardless, I wanna run the enth for 12 more weeks and like I asked before, if you guys think that if I start the enth in a few more days or so, will the prop+enth for three weeks be enough...and then will the enth be kicking in enough by then so that I can run the enth for the remainder w/o having any problems...as in, like too big of a gap in between when the prop gets dropped and the enth starts to kick in..

There I go again, overexplaining everything...I might have lost you now...heh..

So yeah, screw the deca, I just want to do what I said above with some enth, and the enth alone...no need to make things even more complicated... :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to add it, I would add it now.. but with an injury, I might decide to do my PCT and then jump back on in 4 weeks or so.. with test prop you can do your PCT in 3 days and then back on in 4-5 weeks...just a thought

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that test is bad for injuries like that.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to add it, I would add it now.. but with an injury, I might decide to do my PCT and then jump back on in 4 weeks or so.. with test prop you can do your PCT in 3 days and then back on in 4-5 weeks...just a thought

Hey matt, forgot to give you props here bro...I didn't even think of doing this...

Yesterday was my last shot and I'll be doing my PCT starting tonight...well...4 weeks plus tonight..I like to get another day's heads start..

SO, overall, I gotta say that I'm pretty happy with the last 5 weeks...I only gained 4 or 5 lbs. total...but my body comp. is nutty...I'm actually leaner now than when I was only 200lbs...and for some reason my lats responded the best to it...I wonder why?? :confused:

Anyways, I think it's best to come off and plan a kick ass cycle for next time and make due with what I got now...it probably won't be till this winter though...and I wanna try out the M-4OHN so bad...LOL...thanks again guys... ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Anabolics 1