Help me choose a run

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

It’s been forever since I’ve posted on here, but I’ve always gotten the best advice/information on these boards. So i have some ideas but would like to get some opinions on them!

I have some old “pro hormones” sitting around that i want to use up. Right now i have an unopened bottle of alpha m60 (saving that for later), 36 10mg caps of msten, and opened bottle of Celtic mass (superdiol. Supposed to be a ph to superdrol but literally 0 info floating around online. It’s 90 10mg caps), and 70 25mg caps of halodrol. I want to try to find a way to make these useful. I should also say, I’m on TRT at 175mg/wk test cyp and 1mg adex mon/wed/fri and bloodwork comes back consistently 850-900 7 days post injection.

Given the msten, superdiol, and halo counts that i have (i know it’s not much) how would you guys make a cycle out of this, if at all? I want to save the alpha m60 for winter. The goal for this run is a lean bulk. Diet will be 200-300 over maintenance and training is GVT which has worked incredibly well for me in the past.

I was thinking to just do the Celtic mass at 30/30/30/30 just to see what it’s like but I’m afraid it won’t be enough to do anything. I’ve ran msten before and 10mg was decent but 20mg is where it shined for me. Stacking the two doesn’t seem to have much synergy. I’m kind of at a loss for what to do with these.

Thanks guys